Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xily

Chatty Member
Christ right her outfit is shocking, agreed!!!

Benign coming in with "that's just the way the cookie crumbles" in reference to a FIVE MINUTE WALK after this Mr Heart Tumour has what I can only describe as a fucking mountain of a fried breakfast, there is nothing wrong with him... not if he's troughing away like that.

I genuinely think Benign is doing my head in more than Brogre now, he's an absolute prick.

Parade dancing and they are both just so slappable.

Big Thunder as she's filming them Dad says "Right, QUICK who's got the biggest mouth???" followed by "Open up" 🤣 🤣

The weather has brightened up which Moonface declares is "Disney magic" enter Dad dead-pan face saying "NO that's called THE SUN!" 🤣

More of the parade, Dad says "Oooooh find your pal in there now, oh wait, I forgot they don't exist!" - OUCH!

Benign is a fucking bell-end, that's it.
Benign the bell-end... he is absolutely beyond slappable.

Someone needs to surgically remove that kazoo she's quite obviously swallowed, christ her voice is unbearable.

Around 18 and a half minutes she's walking banging on about something and this guy walks past and looks at her with the DIRTIEST look you've ever seen, he appears to be disgusted... poor guy probably wondering what the smell is.

Even the dog is horrified, he's turned around, can't even look at the TV.

I'm absolutely roaring - It's raining on the vlog and she's bitching about the weather while in line for yet more food, Benign stood there like a dick and Dad out of nowhere just says "He's got a face like a half chewed caramel" 🤣🤣 I then asked him to explain to which I got "You know when you eat a caramel and if you take it out as you're eating it and it's all mangled and squished together... that's his face!" - Fucking DEAD!!! 🤣🤣

The Cars ride annoyed me, it's a kids ride and Adam already said a few weeks ago it wasn't worth the time but queen Disney fan just had to rip it apart some more. Then twat number two coming in with "I don't understand, there's loads of real-estate there" fucking look out Selling Sunset.

More whinging from Moonface, Dad asks whats wrong with her voice "It's like she has a bee stuck up there or something" 🤣

Screaming yet again, Goofy "proposing" to our kween B first of all fucking VOM!
Second Dad comes in with this "From one dog to another, eh" 🤣🤣 I mean, he's not wrong.

Moonface has just said don't be afraid to let the characters lead you - THIS coming from the most skin crawlingly awkward character interactions I've ever seen, she then follows it up with "Take it from someone who's taken MANY a character photo" - You've been three times in your adult life you fucking knob-end.

Back on the train and when they reach London she says her feet are so swollen, enter Dad with "SO IS YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!" 🤣🤣

Also those two tufts of hair she has either side on her upper neck make me feel physically ill.

Say Florida some more Brogan, seriously... say it some more. Florida this and Florida that, shut the fuck up!
She's wanting to give this up, she needs to quit vlogging... actually I might take that back seen as it's so funny for all the wrong reasons.
Had to get the screenshot you mentioned there 😂 18:26 The disgust, she must have just farted 😂😂
Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 10.20.30.png

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 10.20.30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Emmapism

VIP Member
I spend maybe 5 mins a day on Brogan's thread? For reference that's about as long as one of Bonnie's walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Venom

VIP Member
Love this thread xo thank you all so much for the entertainment and being a community for me xo you are all lovely people. I’d love to have a night out with you all ( Malibu and Pepsi max all round) 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Laur91

VIP Member
Oh it’s not an attack, but comment/dm same thing really y’know
So the only type of opinion you can give someone on their content is one that is solely positive or arse-licking? It’s not our responsibility as consumers of her content to manage her attitude for her. She should be professional enough to know that not everyone is going to love her & some people might have critique. Her messaging someone who left a comment to say what she said is not professional in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Emmapism

VIP Member
God the dancing behind the parade......looking back at the camera all the time with her gob open......my eyes rolled so far back into my head I'm now in a cringe induced coma

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
The automated closed captions on the vlogs thinking she’s saying ‘bench’ instead of ‘Benj’ sends me everytime 😂

D38C0302-DDE3-48F5-A390-919055DFF013.jpeg
Brogan and her fiancée bench

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but I actually don’t think she’s a bad dog owner at all. Bonnie goes to her Mum’s right? Or Benji’s Mum? I’d have plenty to say if she was dumping her in the shitty council kennels but shes not. Plus they’ve actually taken Bonnie away on a lot of dog-friendly trips too. Don’t get me wrong the girl is a state in so many ways but I feel like some of you will cling to absolutely anything to make her look bad. She clearly loves that dog a lot.
Being a dog owner is a commitment, it’s very clear Brogan cannot be arsed with her at all. It doesn’t matter if she leaves her with someone she knows, she’s still abandoning her dog near enough every week so she can go off on her jollies. Central London is hardly dog friendly, is it? Some of you ought to start a rave thread on bogtrotter!

• Heart

Kate500

It’s like she’s trying to justify things in this vlog-that she works flexibily…erm all you did all day was a 15 min meeting, emails and replying to comments 🙄. Just admit you work part-time.

Also-she actually says she prefers a physical book and to be away from devices, yet she advertises Readly 🤬! Why why why do they work with her?

Also sick of seeing her buy more clothes-she buys so much but always seems to wear the same things????????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Coffeelover23

Bonnie may be loved ‘more than anything on earth’ but that’s irrelevant as it’s an emotion. What Bonnie actually needs is consistency in her home routine of having her owners present more than they are and that’s tangible. Emotions about ‘loving her’ don’t come into it. Actions are the only factor relevant in this and Brogan is failing with that.
Honestly don’t know why they bothered with the dog. Clearly a useful lockdown content filler that’s run it’s course.

• Heart
Reactions: 46