Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
894DC260-F271-42BC-9EB6-B0FBA7C9A7E6.png
So I’m only 3 minutes in and already having to come here to say…
1. What the fuck is this outfit? It’s literally the ugliest, frumpiest thing I have ever seen her wear, put on a pair of jeans for gods sake!
2. “I’ve braided my hair. Honestly guys, teaching myself to do a braid has saved me in so many trips, blah blah and it looks cute”. Is she on drugs? TEACHING HERSELF TO DO A BRAID? does she think the rest of us covered it on the national
Curriculum? Is she putting it down on her CV alongside teaching Benji how to ski? What an utter cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

frennofren

well m’loves I’m bogie pissed drunk on my holiday in … TENERIFE ! And guess what songs just come on . “Is this the way to Amarillo” 😂 love you all . I was thinking a bogie sims drama with one of @disneys scripts when I get back ? xo
Venom is in Tenerife, well Bogie must be in Elevenarife!

1655816486953.png

What the fuck is this lettuce doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BlueLou

Chatty Member
At this point Benji is as much of a fucking cunt as Brogan. I cannot stand the pair of them…they’re a perfect match. A horrible pair of fuckers that nobody else would want, so they’re pretty much stuck with eachother now anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Venom

VIP Member
Oh M’loves I am bladdered ….. again !!8! I totally didn’t just sing Geri Halliwell on the karaoke 😉 haha . Honestly you guys have made this past year so much better , love y’all ❤

p.s brogan you’re a fuckin state and my whole house gathers round to laugh at your shitty vlogs 🥰

I didn’t look carefully enough and I thought it was her in the blue 😂😂
You’re profile pic is my favourite m’love bogie mid way through a Malibu, looking about 50 years old and the perfect angle to get ALLL her chins in view .

Does anyone Elsie pity the people missing out on this absolute shitshow of brogan Tate ?! , oh well I’m drunk so confession time …. I think Adam Hattan is HAWT. I know I shouldn’t but I do 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Sarcastic Hades

She went to the gym just to do 30 mins on the treadmill😵. Dread to think how much she paid to do that
Don’t forget she then ate a jacket potato with beans and cheese 🤢 I’m pretty sure she ate more than she burned while she was there

Edit to add that I cannot believe that she was using her handheld fan while on the treadmill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I think it’s a fair enough comment from her if people are going to send her shitty messages. I’d rip someone’s head off if they sent me a snide DM 😂
Alright Brogan! Are you okay? I didn’t send her a snide DM! She had posted a photo of bonnie claiming to be ‘sew blessed everyday they have Bonnie in their lives’ and I commented, something along the lines of being ‘so blessed, yet drop her every chance you get for a free holiday’ which I think is a fair comment, given Bonnie’s past and that they’ve been how many trips away so far this year? Shes in Tenerife, just delete and block. No need to get passive aggressive in my DMs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Saz12345

Just wanted to say I've followed Brogan for years, on her recent DLP vlog she said how gorgeous her meal in Chez Remy was?? I messaged her to say we thought it was an awful meal and none of us could eat the steak. Which was 100% true, it gets awful reviews now. She immediately blocked me, like I've never messaged her anything except nice comments etc and the one time I said i disagreed with her she blocks me wtf

• Wow
  • Haha

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
“Benji won’t be with me but I will mention him every 5 minutes and won’t take part in activities as want to wait til he is with me’

• Haha

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220621-150741_Instagram.jpg

Isn't the point of a rash vest to help you cover up? Brogan has it unzipped so her chest can get more wrinkly than the clothes she's shoved in her packing cubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

r0sie9

Her latest post “couldn’t do disney with anyone else” … except for random people on a free press trip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Barbie2020

VIP Member
If I was a “content creator” and going on a trip like that I would make sure I had some flattering swimwear. Plenty of stuff on the market for plus size. White top and red bottoms? Such a state.

Who goes on about being a water baby all the time? If she’s such a water baby why is she never in the sea when she’s at her precious beach hut??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52