Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
That’s you. Just because you don’t do something doesn’t mean others aren’t. Personally I can’t wait to spend the afternoon with my dad.. He’s like my best friend.
I'm eith my father in law all afternoon. Much better company though tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

candyland_

VIP Member
I’d imagine so, In my line of work anyone who has a serious condition which leads them to spend a period of time in hospital would make there medical certificate null and void as they use machinery, not saying that he needs a medical certificate to do his job but I could understand if this was to effect his “ability” to work, a lot of people in my job would rather just get back to work and carry on as normal but for safety and insurance purposes this things need to be looked at and deemed safe to go back to work.
thanks for replying.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
am I being a bit thick but what does she mean by this? I’m assuming it’s in reply to the question about a meet up?

DB80F2BE-32BB-48C6-BC94-D42C053F8E65.jpeg

duffy1234

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced Benji is depressed at home. Something has happened to his old car and it disappeared a couple of months ago, there’s another car on the scene which I presume is his as it’s often parked on the drive or round the side of the house but it is NEVER EVER HOME! It wasn’t there at 9.30 this morning and again this afternoon. From my experience, depression is very much having zero motivation to leave the house.

in other news I saw me Julie parking her car outside Mooney Mansion, about 2 feet from the curb, roof down and on the corner of a junction. She’s brave. 🥴
is I a rough area