Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've been dying of laughter reading all your comments on the vlog, been reading most of them to Dad who's just declared -
"duck, I'm gonna need a drink for this one" 🤣🤣

Seriously though it sounds absolutely nauseatingly cringe.
make sure your shot glasses are big enough! (You’ll get the reference when you watch!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She believed she could fly... or if we're being more Disney -

"That's not flying, that's falling... with style"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The embarrassment of the orbitron! 🤣 I know she’s trying to put a brave face on but I’d have been absolutely gutted.

I find her insane laughter at every little thing Benjy does very unnerving.

Reactions: 22
On the Facebook comments below the screen shot of Ben saying he wants to be included in the competion someone has replied “Brogan don’t listen to the haters hun”. I can’t tell if they’re being sarcastic or really just that blind to the lie that’s literally proven right in front of them?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Early but this came into my head worryingly.

Brogan Tate 103 - Acting smug whilst Benji gives Mickey a tug

I don't know where that came from. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell! Can't even go to work now, I'm missing too much gossip! And another thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220616-221755.png

This will be the only time i ever give her a compliment, but her eyelashes really do look better.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think this is the start of the end of them; nobody is swiping for a date with either of them. He looks such a mess - he looked so much better when he was at that wedding last year. The decline is incredible. She's just a potato now. I still can't work out which one of them is the feeder or if they're just both incredibly greedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here.

Caught the ‘subtle’ ‘nods’ to Disney World at Christmas in the latest slog, sewwww subtle. Such a smug pair with zero awareness of real life, great you have booked another two weeks in DW! Such a travel influencer 🥱 we all know you will just do the same tit as last time, rinse and repeat.

Also, they just talk over each other, well Brog over Benj. But that mixed with the dullest dribble that comes out of him is a shite mix. Still, I am hanging around for the car crash that both their lives are.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think this is the start of the end of them; nobody is swiping for a date with either of them. He looks such a mess - he looked so much better when he was at that wedding last year. The decline is incredible. She's just a potato now. I still can't work out which one of them is the feeder or if they're just both incredibly greedy.
Agreed . They seem stronger than ever ! They both seems to be happy together , god know why !

Reactions: 8
No one else is going to have them, so they have to stay together.

Favourite parts of the vlog were "anvil" and them not fitting in that rocket ride. 😂

I love how she includes their conversations as if we're supposed to be entertained by their two collective brain cells attempting some humour/stimulating conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.