Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would either settheir alarms for 9am on a Sunday or sit down with their tea at 5pm to watch this bint?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So if she can’t do Disney without benji then I hope next time Disney offer and it’s just her she says no thanks and gives to someone who deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Few things to note and I’m only half way through
- her trying to read the quote and didn’t know what an anvil was
- her calling her friend a “performer” does anyone else call people who work in the Disney parades performers? I call them cast members, same as every other Disney staff member, I know it’s a bit picky of me but never heard that from a big Disney fan before
- her licking her lips at the thought of going to Disney at Christmas. Why does she do that?
- Her filming herself singing (almost sang the wrong words) instead of you know, the actual Disney characters lol
- her acting surprised that you can dance along behind the parade at the end… that’s always been a thing??? Used to do it every visit as a kid, stopped when I was about 12 though lol

ETA: love how she discusses her favourite parades then goes on to name the most recent ones. Doesn’t mention any of the classic 1990/2000’s parades lol such a huge Disney fan

Reactions: 24
2 young adults spend 1 full day at DLP and they went back to there room for a rest and also went back to there room early - you are having a laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
God the dancing behind the parade......looking back at the camera all the time with her gob open......my eyes rolled so far back into my head I'm now in a cringe induced coma

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Surprise surprise she never replied on Facebook after being called out with actual evidence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So I've been dying of laughter reading all your comments on the vlog, been reading most of them to Dad who's just declared -
"duck, I'm gonna need a drink for this one" 🤣🤣

Seriously though it sounds absolutely nauseatingly cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.