Brittany Hockley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone's watching she's in one of the trials now! The crazy one where you have your head in the bowl of snakes

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that Keesha works overtime trying to always come across as being super intelligent and intellectual all the time? It just seems to be trying so hard to me.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that Keesha works overtime trying to always come across as being super intelligent and intellectual all the time? It just seems to be trying so hard to me.
Yeah and then you see something she’s written in the fb group and realise it’s an act

Reactions: 3
This sounds awful but she gives “dumb blonde” vibes but then at times she has some very valid things to say but then sometimes it’s a firm nopppppe

I felt like Laura was a bit taken aback when Keisha said on the ep the other day she messages Brit when she sees photos of her bf ex like Britt and Keisha were tight esp when they were single

Reactions: 4
This sounds awful but she gives “dumb blonde” vibes but then at times she has some very valid things to say but then sometimes it’s a firm nopppppe

I felt like Laura was a bit taken aback when Keisha said on the ep the other day she messages Brit when she sees photos of her bf ex like Britt and Keisha were tight esp when they were single
I have always thought the Keisha Laura friendship is weird, Brit and Keisha are besties think Laura is there by default.

Reactions: 6
I think the dynamic between Laura and Britt is weird. Laura has established herself as the alpha. Shes’s giving morally superior adviser, judges the tit out of Britt, and then gets a bit stroppy when Britt is happy, has fulfilment in her life or doesn’t listen to her advice not to do something (e.g. be in a relationship with Ben). It’s like she gets her strangely twanged serious voice on, with extra huff in her voice. It’s as if Laura likes when Britt is sad and needy, because it means she can flaunt her ‘perfect’ family as the marker of success. It was clear to me that Britt and Keeshia were going to hit it off. They were both single, co-parented Delilah and liked similar things. I think Laura is low-key jealous of their friendship, and feels she lost her alpha status because Britt is who connects them. Laura’s weird vibes are preventing them from being a balanced tripod.

Reactions: 14
I think the dynamic between Laura and Britt is weird. Laura has established herself as the alpha. Shes’s giving morally superior adviser, judges the tit out of Britt, and then gets a bit stroppy when Britt is happy, has fulfilment in her life or doesn’t listen to her advice not to do something (e.g. be in a relationship with Ben). It’s like she gets her strangely twanged serious voice on, with extra huff in her voice. It’s as if Laura likes when Britt is sad and needy, because it means she can flaunt her ‘perfect’ family as the marker of success. It was clear to me that Britt and Keeshia were going to hit it off. They were both single, co-parented Delilah and liked similar things. I think Laura is low-key jealous of their friendship, and feels she lost her alpha status because Britt is who connects them. Laura’s weird vibes are preventing them from being a balanced tripod.
I think this is spot on. Laura reminds me of a friend I had become close to when I was single, but couldn’t seem to accept that I was happy once in a relationship too.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say it, but as a genuine follower of these three this is spot on! They have said in the past that Britt introduced Keisha to Laura to take over producing (which was Laura’s job) and at first Laura didn’t want it, but accepted in the end because she was too busy. Britt came Keisha clicked straight away, Laura not so much.

Yep to all of the above. I think Britt actually likes Keisha way more as well. We all know Brit is thirsty AF and would have loved when Laura contacted her. Britt would have jumped at the chance for a friend with clout(duck I hate that word). I think they don't have much in common. Laura is a much better friend that Brit though, she is definitely the nicer one think she actually does like Brit and her judgement come from a place of care.

Britt is hard to like/connect with on Celebrity. Maybe because we rarely see her talk. Surely she is more animated? She seems so drab and boring on the show. I guess it's hard with big personalities like Skye and Candice who get all the attention

Reactions: 6
Britt is hard to like/connect with on Celebrity. Maybe because we rarely see her talk. Surely she is more animated? She seems so drab and boring on the show. I guess it's hard with big personalities like Skye and Candice who get all the attention
I think she might be worried about the ‘edits’ too, so maybe holding back.

Interesting pod this morning from Laura and Keeshia. Sticking up for Clem, Yumi and Antoinette, or throwing fuel on the fire? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Had a giggle when Laura was talking about the Inspired Unemployed making tit reels for views... *ahem* her husband has made some pretty tit super unfunny reels in his time.

Reactions: 16
Had a giggle when Laura was talking about the Inspired Unemployed making tit reels for views... *ahem* her husband has made some pretty tit super unfunny reels in his time.
And they got a tv show out of their “tit reels” (which is what the stunt at the feminist talk was being filmed for)

Reactions: 4
Interesting pod this morning from Laura and Keeshia. Sticking up for Clem, Yumi and Antoinette, or throwing fuel on the fire? 🤔🤔🤔
Laura had a chance to address Matty J’s (cough, anti feminist) incompetent dad reels, but she chose to support them and go to town on Clem for calling it out. I think they only addressed it on the pod to be relevant and give Laura a chance to use her fake serious voice. Laura hun, you made anti-feminist jokes your matrimonial bed. Lie in it.

Reactions: 7