Brittany Hockley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't entirely agree, her work is basically her being a public/reality/media figure so I think it's fair to classify this as work. Did she say she chose to go on I'm a Celebrity over seeing Ben?

Reactions: 8
And now comes an article in a mag with a photoshoot about I’m a celebrity. Do they think their radio fans are that thick?

Reactions: 2
I don't entirely agree, her work is basically her being a public/reality/media figure so I think it's fair to classify this as work. Did she say she chose to go on I'm a Celebrity over seeing Ben?
I agree with this. In her eyes this would be "work" and a chance to try to be more known/popular. Plus I'd say the $$ would be a nice lump sum for a months work.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think the girls were particularly blunt/direct/insulting/rude to each other in this weeks podcasts? Like kind of arguing? First time I've noticed it being this obvious.

Reactions: 1
After chat about podcast reviews on Ellidy and Chloe's thread I was inspired to go read reviews on Life Incut. It's similar, definitely some negative reviews coming through - mostly about Brit though. Not one single mention of Laura's serious interview voice 🤮🤣

I don't listen to the podcast but did Brit seriously say "if you can't afford egg freezing you can't afford kids"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else watching "I'm a celebrity"?
Just switched on and Britt comes across as a "pick me" girl.
Also, is her hair thinning up top near the part?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else watching "I'm a celebrity"?
Just switched on and Britt comes across as a "pick me" girl.
Also, is her hair thinning up top near the part?
I didn't watch but she usually wears hair extensions so she might have had to remove them since she won't be able to look after them while in the jungle.

Reactions: 6
Lack of filters/excess filler. Can barely see Jocelyn's eyes.🐈 I know this witch is thirsty but I'm also surprised she was willing to brave having "natural" self exposed.

Reactions: 4