Brittany Hockley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she have an awful pick me personality, She has the worst laugh/snort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the obvious desire to be rich and famous. She 'studied' acting and manifested meeting Rebel Wilson. I reckon Jordan dumped her cos he realised she was a fame bleep.

Reactions: 11
I find her really hard to warm too. I know she desperately wants to be an actress/famous but I just can't see it happening for her. She looks very "overdone" compared to other Aussie actresses. I'm not sure if I explained that well enough.

Reactions: 9
I wanted to get a little bit when she filled in for Jackie O, but she did do a pretty average job showed that Jackie makes her job look easy but she is in fact a seamless professional. Brittany kind of sucked, not like she had no broadcasting experience or anything. But she was able to sort of laugh at herself which was endearing and more than I expected from her. Still not exactly a fan.

Reactions: 4
I'd never heard of her. Had a look at her stories and the off-the-chart showing off, and I don't think I can subject myself to anymore 😣

Reactions: 3
I like Laura, she's absolutely gorgeous and is warm and charming. Brit I just find very bogan tbh. She's very beautiful but has the most bogan voice and I can't get past it, it makes her sound stupid and then her content on their boring podcast IS stupid and crass.

Reactions: 2
Are we discussing Laura on this thread too? What is with dwts? Is it all pre recorded? Or is she not practicing and going straight from Fiji to dancing

Reactions: 2
Awww, I kinda like Britt, so I will show myself the door 🙈😂 but wondering if him being benched has anything to do with a personality clash with the coach - a bit like Caitlyn Bassett when she moved from the Sunshine Coast Lightning to NSW swifts. He seems to have a few accolades up his sleeve, including a golden glove after winning the FIFA World Cup. I don’t know much about soccer, but he seems like a nice kind of guy.

Are we discussing Laura on this thread too? What is with dwts? Is it all pre recorded? Or is she not practicing and going straight from Fiji to dancing
It’s all pre-recorded, filming finished up a while ago.

Reactions: 1
I've never warmed to Britt either, I did listen to the Life Uncut podcast with her boyfriend, it sounds pretty depressing being away from each other for so long and not knowing what the future holds as he can't promise if he will move or when, glad she's freezing her eggs though just ion case.

Did anyone see the podcast they did with Mark Boris? Britt has her jaw on the floor for most of it salivating over Mark, like I know he's really handsome and rich but close your mouth Brittney :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I've listened to a few interviews Mark has done now and he seems so lovely. He is actually very good looking too (in that older man way).

I've listened to a few interviews Mark has done now and he seems so lovely. He is actually very good looking too (in that older man way).
Yeah he is, and he has no trouble picking up younger women, his current girlfriend is almost half his age!

Reactions: 4
Horrific. Gosh she loves herself. I took almost this exact same screenshot too 😂 Jackie O looks amazing!
I know this is Brittany’s thread but Jackie O is really having her moment as of late! She looks better than ever and seems to be everywhere

Reactions: 6
I know this is Brittany’s thread but Jackie O is really having her moment as of late! She looks better than ever and seems to be everywhere
Yep, I know she's been on a diet, and I'm sure she's had some subtle work done.. whatever it is, it looks fab, subtle, natural and age appropriate

I posted about that dress in Abbie's thread lol. The cut out is odd and the sleeves are even worse.

Honestly the eye bleeping they do of themselves is something else