Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHEN is she going to wear this?!?! She's already gushed about a Cos bright red silk dress and a By Malene Birger fishtail top in a couple of her vlogs and I don't think she's ever mentioned them since or been pictured wearing either of them, amongst other things. She'll be being paid to promote this and then it'll be packed back off to whence it came, never to see the light of day again.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry. What pleats? This looks like you've wrapped a 20 year old bed spread around your waist.
View attachment 2380870
The only dramaaa going on here is that someone somewhere is missing a bedsheet
---
WHEN is she going to wear this?!?! She's already gushed about a Cos bright red silk dress and a By Malene Birger fishtail top in a couple of her vlogs and I don't think she's ever mentioned them since or been pictured wearing either of them, amongst other things. She'll be being paid to promote this and then it'll be packed back off to whence it came, never to see the light of day again.
This will be added to the pile of things to be taken to the 'tailor' (has she mentioned that she's short?!), or just simply stuffed into one of her crammed cupboards, and forgotten about.

I have in the past liked a lot of things she wears but recently I have found myself just shouting no! at her outfits. The crochet shoes....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The skirt looks like a charity shop changing room curtain…. But it cost nearly £500 so does that make it okay? 🫠 NO!

• Haha
As soon I saw it I was looking for the ad or promo indicator as no way would she share this unless she was getting a discount or being paid for for it.
Lol what’s so humbling about seeing having wonky teeth, all of a sudden she’s humbled by it, now that she getting something out of it.
Also I noticed how she doesn’t look directly to the camera when she speaks, just kinda looks at it for a second then looks else where. Just odd, seriously the worst person to advertise anything.

Reactions: 3
The rest of the Invisalign cost she will no doubt claim on expenses.
I had a feeling her tattoo removal was also either very kindly gifted or heavily discounted. Once she'd fulfilled the requirement to post about it not another word was mentioned?

Reactions: 4
East European post office clerk on a break contemplating her life where nothing really feels right, fits or brings joy. The grey colour deprived realities of early 90s post-soviet era.
That, and a hint of busdriver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
^^^ noooo…. not bus driver! I can’t unsee it now.

But, I actually really like Brittany and how she pairs most of her outfits. But to be honest, I’ll have to pass on this current outfit. There is too many oversized pieces in one look.

Reactions: 1
Her outfit looks even more ridiculous when u consider she lives in Norwich. I feel like u can dress like this in East London (or Stalingrad) and no one would bat an eyelid. But her walking around the Norwich amongst the old biddies come to look at the cathedral and castle seems very jarring
East European post office clerk on a break contemplating her life where nothing really feels right, fits or brings joy. The grey colour deprived realities of early 90s post-soviet era.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm, which ginormous coat shall I wear - greige, charcoal, slate, pebble, steel, shadow or black?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she wears her hair in loose waves, I get such hair envy, but this slicked back updo she's been wearing more and more just isn't it. It's so severe and with these baggy/oversized fits, it's just way too much. It makes her head look teeny tiny!!

I feel like the most recent reel was super awkward. Imagine filming that in your front room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The worst is that it’s an add for tailoring services while that suit looks 2 sizes big for her.
i literally thought she was in her pyjamas and the reel would be about dressing up 😬 then i realised she was dressed up

Eating a cinnamon bun with a fork is nothing short of sacrilege.
Screenshot_20230914-164829_1.png

• Haha
i'm dying at brittany making stories about how it takes 600+ steps to go down to the port and 600+ steps to go up to their house ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she wears her hair in loose waves, I get such hair envy, but this slicked back updo she's been wearing more and more just isn't it. It's so severe and with these baggy/oversized fits, it's just way too much. It makes her head look teeny tiny!!
Her head is teeny tiny in real life. She has looked about 75 since she was 12.

• Haha
I think their house is lovely but with all the talk of an extension why didn’t they just buy a bigger house! Feels like they’re cramming their aesthetic into a modest space!
finances?? usually the reason ppl dont get bigger houses
---
Brittany is so boring, her over-explanation of everything drives me insane. So monotonous and bland. It seems like she's trying so hard to construct a sentence or organise her thoughts. She reminds me of all the white girls I went to art school with who have decided to pretend they are 'creative' but are completely untalented. Like they wear the 'right' brands, and go to the 'right places' but their existence is a beige vanilla mess.
but why watch then??? I don't get it, into self torture?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2