Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… this dude was living with Brittany and also living off of her financially (at least partially)…. And he had the god damn mother bleeping nerve… to say “I never actually dated” her?!?! This dude has bleeping problems. I’m heated. Haha I hope the ignorant girlies hitting him up over on the TikTok see that the cap and glasses can’t hide the truth: that this dude is a bleeping narcissistic train wreck with severe issues. Not at all the image he is trying to portray. And that’s giving him the benefit of the doubt, could just be that he’s totally heartless.

I hope he never brought another girl to HER place. I cannot imagine the type of person who could ever do something like that but I’m so so happy she has thrown the trash out.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Absolutely but not since high school. Unfortunately most people don’t understand the whole narcissistic “love bombing” as a bad thing until they get screwed over. Honestly I wish more people worked in mental health or read about it, so that they’d learn that some of their relationships with family/friends/significant others is toxic. And yes I meant looks wise she goes for the tatted up bad boy. I’d like to see her go for a nice guy next time.
only thing I gotta say is tattoos don’t make you a bad boy 👼🏼

Reactions: 1
I had to make an account bc I have been watching Brittany on and off for like 10 years. Im sadly not surprised by her taste in men! she literally said she loves guys who use to be emo and have a bunch of tattoos. Girl you should definitely expand your tastes instead of just liking a guy who you like how they look on the outside because clearly these guys aint it.
Also why was the person a thread page or two back claiming they have the “inside tea” and that finn and brittany were still together when clearly they were wrong?? you should not trust their information lol.

Reactions: 5
I had to make an account bc I have been watching Brittany on and off for like 10 years. Im sadly not surprised by her taste in men! she literally said she loves guys who use to be emo and have a bunch of tattoos. Girl you should definitely expand your tastes instead of just liking a guy who you like how they look on the outside because clearly these guys aint it.
Also why was the person a thread page or two back claiming they have the “inside tea” and that finn and brittany were still together when clearly they were wrong?? you should not trust their information lol.
Also made an account to comment, I completely agree that the “inside tea” account seems to be BS imo. For example dev being their nanny etc doesn’t seem right to me after going back and watching brits videos about getting a nanny. Strange.
As for her current situation, I couldn’t be more proud of her for how she has handled it and I’m infuriated by Finns tik tok. What a tit person.

Reactions: 3
Also made an account to comment, I completely agree that the “inside tea” account seems to be BS imo. For example dev being their nanny etc doesn’t seem right to me after going back and watching brits videos about getting a nanny. Strange.
As for her current situation, I couldn’t be more proud of her for how she has handled it and I’m infuriated by Finns tik tok. What a tit person.
Also just made an account for this thread. Something doesn’t add up with these people who claim to have tea, or people who are trying to say they have inside info… but call Dev Devon. Her name isn’t Devon. It’s Devanna.

Also just made an account for this thread. Something doesn’t add up with these people who claim to have tea, or people who are trying to say they have inside info… but call Dev Devon. Her name isn’t Devon. It’s Devanna.
Clearly Brittany reads this site since she posted a screenshot of it on her IG stories. Wouldn’t be surprised if the person who has tea is one of her friends or her. Plus they just broke up so it’s not like the person spilling was wrong at the time they said she and Finn were still together. They literally just broke up.

Reactions: 4
Clearly Brittany reads this site since she posted a screenshot of it on her IG stories. Wouldn’t be surprised if the person who has tea is one of her friends or her. Plus they just broke up so it’s not like the person spilling was wrong at the time they said she and Finn were still together. They literally just broke up.
sorry not buying this. They did not “just break up” if you look at brittanys stories she points out to finn that he has a dating profile and the text is time stamped april 6. April 6 she posts that she is a single mama now (pic with her in the hat at the kardashians hulu event). The tea acct is not accurate. It seems like something happened recently to push the relationship done for sure but I am sure they broke up april 6 cus she called him out on his dating profile. At least admit that the tea acct. is speculation. If they have more evidence to back up their claims, sure but they literally have nothing except claiming they know her personally. Its BS

Also with all the red flags she posted like him asking her for money and lying about the catfish app AND staying at her place constantly while she was away- why didnt she end it sooner or realize it sooner? Idk I feel like if she saw that many red flags why would she still continue to go along with Finn’s BS?

btw sorry for being heated, just kinda irked me that that person was claiming to know everything when I dont know if we can truly trust their information is all I am saying

Last edited:
sorry not buying this. They did not “just break up” if you look at brittanys stories she points out to finn that he has a dating profile and the text is time stamped april 6. April 6 she posts that she is a single mama now (pic with her in the hat at the kardashians hulu event). The tea acct is not accurate. It seems like something happened recently to push the relationship done for sure but I am sure they broke up april 6 cus she called him out on his dating profile. At least admit that the tea acct. is speculation. If they have more evidence to back up their claims, sure but they literally have nothing except claiming they know her personally. Its BS

Also with all the red flags she posted like him asking her for money and lying about the catfish app AND staying at her place constantly while she was away- why didnt she end it sooner or realize it sooner? Idk I feel like if she saw that many red flags why would she still continue to go along with Finn’s BS?

btw sorry for being heated, just kinda irked me that that person was claiming to know everything when I dont know if we can truly trust their information is all I am saying
It’s really not that serious. I’m not Brittany and I haven’t read that far into it, since it’s a person I follow but her issues doesn’t affect me personally. I do feel bad for her bc she seems like a great girl who deserves better. Though since you mentioned it I looked at her stories again and it looks like in her screenshots it says “yesterday” in her iPhone messages and she said she took out the trash on Wednesday. Again, I didn’t look that deep into it. She very well could have saved the screenshots from the past. Just because she found out he cheated multiple times in March, doesn’t mean she knew back in March. And having knowledge of the cheating and red flags doesn’t make everyone leave right away. That’s what narcissists do, they gaslight and try to convince you that you’re crazy for thinking things that actually did happen. I’d say if she didn’t leave him or finalize the breakup right away it’s for the same reason she put up with that loser Cody for so damn long, because she wanted to see the good in people just like she said in her IG stories.
I’m not saying I completely believe in the tea spiller, just offering an explanation on why they might not be lying.

It’s really not that serious. I’m not Brittany and I haven’t read that far into it, since it’s a person I follow but her issues doesn’t affect me personally. I do feel bad for her bc she seems like a great girl who deserves better. Though since you mentioned it I looked at her stories again and it looks like in her screenshots it says “yesterday” in her iPhone messages and she said she took out the trash on Wednesday. Again, I didn’t look that deep into it. She very well could have saved the screenshots from the past. Just because she found out he cheated multiple times in March, doesn’t mean she knew back in March. And having knowledge of the cheating and red flags doesn’t make everyone leave right away. That’s what narcissists do, they gaslight and try to convince you that you’re crazy for thinking things that actually did happen. I’d say if she didn’t leave him or finalize the breakup right away it’s for the same reason she put up with that loser Cody for so damn long, because she wanted to see the good in people just like she said in her IG stories.
I’m not saying I completely believe in the tea spiller, just offering an explanation on why they might not be lying.
Sorry, she “took out the trash” Thursday morning to correct my last post.

Last edited:

Sorry, she “took out the trash” Thursday morning to correct my last post.
“its not that serious” said the person who did the same amt or more digging as i did lmfaoooo okay

Nobody is saying its that serious we are just commenting on other posts and the drama. Lmao

“its not that serious” said the person who did the same amt or more digging as i did lmfaoooo okay

Nobody is saying its that serious we are just commenting on other posts and the drama. Lmao
You’re the one “getting heated” lmao. And now you want to come on here to argue with a stranger about another stranger. I only looked at it again because you’re so adamant to prove people wrong.🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe they arent lying, maybe they are. But its sus asf that we have no other proof and we are supposed to believe everything they said about cody and dev too. Just saying, where is the proof that dev was their nanny?

You’re the one “getting heated” lmao. And now you want to come on here to argue with a stranger about another stranger. I only looked at it again because you’re so adamant to prove people wrong.🤷🏻‍♀️
... Lmao. I dont care if you are right or wrong! I am not heated about you either. The situation of her being cheated on is what got me mad. And Again I am not arguing with you nor adamant to prove you wrong. We simply dont agree that the one post was right. Not tht srs bruh

Also you are on a frkin gossip tea site…. Just saying … people are gonna argue and talk about tea hahahah and crazy ppl will be on here. Am i crazy? Are you? Maybe, maybe not. But the point is we are having a convo about it and we can believe what we want. Simply asking for more information bc you dont buy something they say isnt a big deal. Thats why we are on this site- to get the scoop and see what/what is not true

Now to go back ON topic: i wonder if she met finn via a mutual friend or if she met him online like where he seems to get his other girls at?

Last edited:
Ya’ll the intel may or may not be solidly legit but I am still waiting for more. I wanna know the ramifications this is having for Fin! He is so quick to delete implicating comments on his TikTok.

I for one am a total believer of Cody and his gf being druggies and the whole calling CPS on Cody thing. Why else would he delete all of his Arrow pics and reels? And whether or not Dev was the nanny. Who knows, but what evidence would there be anyways? If I was a vlogger I wouldn’t be vlogging my nanny. But based on how skinny she is and how high he always looks, the drug thing seems legit.
And I know nothing about Finn, I don’t even have a tiktok. He doesn’t exist to me outside of Brittany lol.

I for one am a total believer of Cody and his gf being druggies and the whole calling CPS on Cody thing. Why else would he delete all of his Arrow pics and reels? And whether or not Dev was the nanny. Who knows, but what evidence would there be anyways? If I was a vlogger I wouldn’t be vlogging my nanny. But based on how skinny she is and how high he always looks, the drug thing seems legit.
And I know nothing about Finn, I don’t even have a tiktok. He doesn’t exist to me outside of Brittany lol.
I highly doubt Brittany would be so inclined to allow her child to be around Cody if that were the case. I don’t believe she would ever risk putting her baby in harms way. Their relationship honestly seems great and she really avocates for it. I think you want something to be true when it probably isn’t.

I for one am a total believer of Cody and his gf being druggies… based on how skinny she is and how high he always looks, the drug thing seems legit.
No idea about him, but she has a history of disordered eating and has always been very thin. Without doxxing myself, I’m friends with an ex of hers and have peripherally known her and been exposed to her social media for years. Small world.

I highly doubt Brittany would be so inclined to allow her child to be around Cody if that were the case. I don’t believe she would ever risk putting her baby in harms way. Their relationship honestly seems great and she really avocates for it. I think you want something to be true when it probably isn’t.
This! Yes! I agree. Cody even commented that dad has everyones back on Brittanys latest post. Js I dont think Cody is that bad. Bad for Brittany relationship wise, sure, but I cant believe all the terrible things about him are all true because Brittany has a good co parenting relationship with him and he still shows support for her and his daughter. Finn, on the other hand, has shown himself to be complete slime of the earth.

This! Yes! I agree. Cody even commented that dad has everyones back on Brittanys latest post. Js I dont think Cody is that bad. Bad for Brittany relationship wise, sure, but I cant believe all the terrible things about him are all true because Brittany has a good co parenting relationship with him and he still shows support for her and his daughter. Finn, on the other hand, has shown himself to be complete slime of the earth.
Yeah I'm starting to think this too. Brittany wouldn't let Arrow be around him and have that solid of a co-parenting relationship with him if he were dangerous for Arrow. I think he definitely sucks at relationships and is probably selfish in them...he was horrible during her postpartum phase, and that's probably why they ended things. But maybe as a co-parent he's good.

I don’t “want” any of the rumors about Cody to be true but it’s really not far fetched to believe they are considering what a complete ass he was when they used to do their daily vlog. I watched all of them. I hoped when they broke up that it would stick because they did not look like a healthy relationship.
I think everyone just wants to make excuses for Cody’s crappy behavior because Brittany found an even bigger asshole that she chose to reveal his infidelities on her Instagram. We only see the picture she wants to portray and up until she posted all that stuff about Finn, nobody was the wiser about it.
I mean, are we forgetting that she got divorced when her baby was what, 6 months old? Who does that for no reason?! Raising a child is hard. Not to mention she has badmouthed Cody not in so many words, but there’s a lot more at stake (ie custody of your child) when you post stuff hateful things about your baby daddy. I believe she just holds it back. Esp knowing that Cody was hanging out with Dev when Arrow was around and Brittany didn’t know. Super disrespectful. I think she put him in his place and they do their best to coparent, at least for Arrow’s and appearances sake. She’s not just going to badmouth her kid’s dad in public, as she has said before. That’s why we’re never going to know the real tea on Cody coming out of Brittany’s mouth.

I don’t “want” any of the rumors about Cody to be true but it’s really not far fetched to believe they are considering what a complete ass he was when they used to do their daily vlog. I watched all of them. I hoped when they broke up that it would stick because they did not look like a healthy relationship.
I think everyone just wants to make excuses for Cody’s crappy behavior because Brittany found an even bigger asshole that she chose to reveal his infidelities on her Instagram. We only see the picture she wants to portray and up until she posted all that stuff about Finn, nobody was the wiser about it.
I mean, are we forgetting that she got divorced when her baby was what, 6 months old? Who does that for no reason?! Raising a child is hard. Not to mention she has badmouthed Cody not in so many words, but there’s a lot more at stake (ie custody of your child) when you post stuff hateful things about your baby daddy. I believe she just holds it back. Esp knowing that Cody was hanging out with Dev when Arrow was around and Brittany didn’t know. Super disrespectful. I think she put him in his place and they do their best to coparent, at least for Arrow’s and appearances sake. She’s not just going to badmouth her kid’s dad in public, as she has said before. That’s why we’re never going to know the real tea on Cody coming out of Brittany’s mouth.
Fair enough! Good points all around 👏🏻

Yes I agree with all points made, he might well have been an awful partner to her and given her plenty of reason to end things. That being said, I still have doubts she would allow her daughter to continue to stay at her fathers house and to co parent with Cody so amicably, if Cody was doing drugs in the same room as her amongst all the other things that have been claimed as factual here. It’s quite clear that Brittany is a wonderful mother and would do anything for her child.. so allowing Arrow and Cody to have a relationship doesn’t seem compliant if those claims were to be true?