Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I couldnt tell if that clip was just Jules joking around. Seems like that might be her humor style… but Brittany has every right to end the friendship if she truly is unhappy but we don’t really know their true friendship except some brief clips we see. btw I realized I sounded bad bc it sounded like I said no real responsibilities bc people don’t have kids don’t have any which is NOT at all true, I just mean that going from the party lifestyle to having a kid seems like a huge shift (and especially responsibility wise) for Brittany considering who her friends were/are.

I am also kind of surprised why Brittany would hang out with Jules as she seems to be sooo the opposite of her. I don't know if you have clicked on Jules IG but it's a lot of pictures of her butt and tits :○ For me she seems so shallow and it would be nice to see Brit to hang out with some other mom friends.

And also I agree that too much of Brittany's content currently is Amazon haul or mainly her chit chatting and giving inspirational kind of speeches. I would love to see more snippets of how her day is going, also something that she is doing outside of the house as I feel that most of her videos are recorded from the house. We rarely get to see her taking Arrow to the park, or gym, or even Starbucks where I know she goes from her Instagram. That would be more interesting to watch instead just from her house. Apologies if I am being too honest :(

Reactions: 3
I find her very boring now. And I get it, she's probably extremely busy however ALL her content is mum related, every insta story, every post, every YouTube video. I'd just love to see her shake it up a bit. Her whole personality is being a mum at the moment and that's not healthy.

Also when she's posting her and Arrow's meals, her portion looks the same size if not smaller than her daughters.

Reactions: 5
I find her very boring now. And I get it, she's probably extremely busy however ALL her content is mum related, every insta story, every post, every YouTube video. I'd just love to see her shake it up a bit. Her whole personality is being a mum at the moment and that's not healthy.

Also when she's posting her and Arrow's meals, her portion looks the same size if not smaller than her daughters.
Exactly. She is so skinny, like in an unhealthy way :(

One thing that just annoys me is that when she gave birth to Arrow and was a bit bigger for a few months, she wore baggy clothes and claimed that she accepted the way she looks and is ok with that. She said that she loves those comfortable clothes and feels amazing in them. When she lost a lot of weight suddenly she started wearing all those tight shirts, skinny leggings and short skirts. So NOW, she wasn't so much into baggy clothing because she didn't have to HIDE any extra weight. That is sad. It just sends to viewers the wrong kind of message: when you're a bit overweight, you need to hide it, but when you are (unhealthily) skinny SHOW IT OFF :/

One thing that just annoys me is that when she gave birth to Arrow and was a bit bigger for a few months, she wore baggy clothes and claimed that she accepted the way she looks and is ok with that. She said that she loves those comfortable clothes and feels amazing in them. When she lost a lot of weight suddenly she started wearing all those tight shirts, skinny leggings and short skirts. So NOW, she wasn't so much into baggy clothing because she didn't have to HIDE any extra weight. That is sad. It just sends to viewers the wrong kind of message: when you're a bit overweight, you need to hide it, but when you are (unhealthily) skinny SHOW IT OFF :/
I get what you're saying about the change in clothes and how it could be perceived that way. I do still see her wearing a lot of sweatshirts and stuff mixed in with the tight stuff though? Maybe she's just comfortable wearing both now. I don't know. Your body changes so much postpartum, and what you feel comfortable in 6 months postpartum versus 2 years postpartum can be totally different, it's not necessarily about hiding it but comfort levels in my opinion. Also, I know a few people who ended up thinner than they were before pregnancy afterwards, and it wasn't because they were anorexic. Not everyone has the same experience of retaining extra weight after pregnancy. Your perception is valid, mine is just that I get triggered when I see hate on anyone's body size, large or small.

Reactions: 4
I agree with most of what is said above. Don’t really watch her much anymore bc I don’t find her content interesting. I think she’s a good person at heart but some of her content is sooo cringe. Like the TikToks she makes of herself make me cringe so hard. They are like something I made on snap chat when I was like 16-18 years old but shes 30 and making these :| sorry lol just my opinion

The only video I have recently watched of hers is the one about the TikTok guy she was seeing but apart from that I really haven’t watched much of her content in the last year. She’s basically just turned into another mummy blogger. I’m a mum myself but I tend to watch more YouTubers that do fashion/makeup content to escape being ‘just a mum’ for a while lol

She was always on the thinner side though pre pregnancy so it’s obviously naturally where her body falls. I was always thinner as well pre pregnancy and lost majority of my baby weight without even trying as it’s just naturally where my body falls and where it does/doesn’t hold weight.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind the mom content, I kinda enjoy it. What it seems to me is that she makes the effort to remain professional with her own brand, so she doesn't rely on the usual mass produced content that most youtubers go to for views, at least not at a major extent, and that can sometimes be boring. She definitely has videos that are more interesting than others though, for example my least favorite videos are the chatty ones, I personally prefer vlogs, but I guess it just depends on what happens in her life.

I agree with most of what is said above. Don’t really watch her much anymore bc I don’t find her content interesting. I think she’s a good person at heart but some of her content is sooo cringe. Like the TikToks she makes of herself make me cringe so hard. They are like something I made on snap chat when I was like 16-18 years old but shes 30 and making these :| sorry lol just my opinion
Lol I see what you mean, some of her tiktoks are cringe but I think that's because she's doing them as part of a strategy and to remain trendy, so they don't come off natural. It shows that she's making an effort though, but since she's not the kind of person to be that relaxed or spontaneous when it comes to that kind of content maybe some popular trends don't suit her so much.

Last edited:
I made an account because I noticed Cody's GF doesnt seem to have an IG, anymore? Or did she change her username? Also, there's no trace of her really on Cody's IG anymore. Anyway, Cody and Brittany just posted a photoshoot with Arrow and you can tell they're all in Brittany's house- I wonder if they're reconciling?

I made an account because I noticed Cody's GF doesnt seem to have an IG, anymore? Or did she change her username? Also, there's no trace of her really on Cody's IG anymore. Anyway, Cody and Brittany just posted a photoshoot with Arrow and you can tell they're all in Brittany's house- I wonder if they're reconciling?
Omg I was waiting for someone to bring this up. I may be making it more than it actually is but the way Brittany is always referring to Cody in her videos seems kinda flirty for me. I mean there is nothing wrong with getting along with your ex, especially if they’re the father of your child, I totally support that, but I do find the way they communicate unusually fraternal, at least for people in their situation. Maybe they still find each other attractive? 🤭🤭 Let’s see what time tell us!

What do you think about Brittany giving Arrow so many sweets/processed food? I think that it so much healthier to give baby a fruit instead of a pouch, especially living in LA where there is such a great access to fresh food. Also there are plenty of simple baby recipes for homemade cookies or vegetable muffins, etc. And it's not that she hasn't got time.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

What do you think about Brittany giving Arrow so many sweets/processed food? I think that it so much healthier to give baby a fruit instead of a pouch, especially living in LA where there is such a great access to fresh food. Also there are plenty of simple baby recipes for homemade cookies or vegetable muffins, etc. And it's not that she hasn't got time.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Really??

Her chin implant thing looks so bad. She looked so young and youthful before now she’s turning into every LA middle age woman who has way too much plastic surgery and doesn’t look good IMO. Sad really she’s only obsessed with her looks and being a mom and that’s as far as it looks like it goes. She should have something or a hobby for herself. Might get hate for this but it’s my opinion and I can have it lol.

Sorry chin filler * on her Instagram story you can see it. It just doesn’t suit her face imo. Her natural chin is softer and more youthful than the fake angular chin she now has from the procedure

@anonymouspotato I don’t understand why she feels like she had to do that! To be honest I can’t see too much of a difference but she definitely didn’t need anything doing to her chin. I have no idea why anyone would want a bigger chin (speaking as someone who was quite self conscious about my chin growing up after I got called Desperate Dan when I was 14) 😢

She is so beautiful IMO without any work. Having said that I do think her lip filler enhanced her well. But I think that fuller lips (done well) suit most people. 🤷‍♀️

Ugh she’s really dulled her natural beauty by having that effing chin implant! She’s somehow managed to lose the “it” that made her so attractive. I think that’s a real shame

Reactions: 2
Same.

And honestly, I completely empathise with someone feeling uncomfortable in their skin no matter their size, etc but I'm sick of her posting in bikinis / barely dressed as well. It's hit the point where it does feel like she's showing off.

And girl, show off! Just own it rather than under the guise of her 'mom bod' 😴

Genuinely bored and fed up with the mommy content...
Yep, I have a daughter 6 months younger than hers so I enjoy some of the content but tbh I probably watch one video out of 10 as it’s soooo mummy related. I get it though, when you are in it, it’s literally your whole identity. But surely she could do some other content - beauty/makeup or something?