Britney Spears #12 Twirling on Instagram flashing her tits, while we reminisce over her hits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really didn't though.
I don't think she's come across badly so far. In fact I'm finding it amusing that she's obviously never watched the show before so hasn't a clue what to expect which is quite refreshing. She also has no idea who any of the other contestants are (which is hardly unexpected). She completed both of the challenges (sky diving and being covered in insects).
Perhaps we'll find there's more to her than we think.
I was shocked to learn that she's only 32 as she looks older.
I did like that she thanked the guy who helped her in the sky diving.
It's too early to say if she's generally likeable or not yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Meh JL can't win, if she mentions BS the reaction will be she's "selling out her poor, unwell sister", not mention BS and it's "how dare she, she's only there as BS is the world's greatest superstar". I feel a bit sorry for JL, she was always going to be in the shadow of BS, imagine your future being decided as a kid your entire life dictated by your older sibling. Realistically she wasn't going to work a regular job as she would have been hassled by fans, try to work in the acting/singing world and any success is attributed to BS, so I say take the cheque and run.
I was being sarcastic. I'm rooting for her. Lord knows it can't have been easy growing up I'm Britney's shadow. 😁

Reactions: 9
I just found it hilarious when Josie Gibson asked JL “you’re from a really musical family, was your grandma into it” 😂 the show has clearly been gagged. Shes come across like any American who they have chucked in over the years, shellshocked and she obviously doesn’t know who any of them are

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If people read between the lines of what she’s saying, she was under very similar pressure from her family to Britney : “the people around me wanted me to get rid of my baby”. They wanted her to shut up and keep making them money no matter what she wanted or how she felt.

No doubt they all treated britneys money like it was the family’s money and they all lived off it for years but JL couldn’t have done anything to get Britney out of the conservatorship because it was court ordered and she wasn’t a conservator. She wasn’t even named as an interested party in it. She had absolutely no power. Britney’s crooked lawyer who didn’t tell her she could just file paperwork to have it dissolved and that she was allowed to fire him if she wanted someone else to represent her in court doesn’t get anywhere near enough blame.

Reactions: 24
If people read between the lines of what she’s saying, she was under very similar pressure from her family to Britney : “the people around me wanted me to get rid of my baby”. They wanted her to shut up and keep making them money no matter what she wanted or how she felt.

No doubt they all treated britneys money like it was the family’s money and they all lived off it for years but JL couldn’t have done anything to get Britney out of the conservatorship because it was court ordered and she wasn’t a conservator. She wasn’t even named as an interested party in it. She had absolutely no power. Britney’s crooked lawyer who didn’t tell her she could just file paperwork to have it dissolved and that she was allowed to fire him if she wanted someone else to represent her in court doesn’t get anywhere near enough blame.
Bingo!

JL literally had to deal with pedalo sack of tit Dan Schneider while she was at Nickelodeon.
I’m tired of how she’s being blamed for so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Couldn’t JL have found this out and told B herself? She literally did NOTHING to help and could have. She didn’t need to be involved in legal paperwork or named on anything. She could have assisted B in other ways.
She did nothing but stand by.

I hope JL does well on IAC. BS Stans will surely try to vote her for trials but I hope that Nigel Farage is hated more and he has to do most of the trials.

JL has crippling anxiety and she must miss her kids.

hope she does well 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how the stans seem to think JL should always be thankful to britney or blame her for what happened yet no one thinks britney owes her anything in return purely because she got to use the spears name to her advantage.

I dont see people chatting as much tit about her older brother not helping her yet her little sister gets blamed. If JL profited off BS then so did her brother.

they were expecting someone barely in their 20’s to help her or advise her

The anger is directed at the wrong people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Would Britney have even listened to JL even if she had tried? Sounds like Britney hasn’t trusted or wanted help from anyone in a long time.

Reactions: 14
I read that book in 1 day and what a waste of time. She contradicted herself all the time. One minute she said her family had a big house, and that they were seen to be the best, but then in the next breath, said they were really poor. The way she spoke about her younger sister was appalling, calling a 10 year old a litte witch. There was 1 sentence about the head shaving, claiming it was all done as freedom and a duck you to everyone, when in reality it was done to avoid drug tests. She was a massive, unstable drug addict, claiming she took adderall and energy supplements.

I'm sick of her poor me narrative. I think it's about time someone dishes the dirt on her mental state of mind, her addiction to drugs and aggressive personality. She's too happy to call people out, but the minute it comes back to her, all hell kicks loose. I really wish she would duck off, get a bath, turn off IG and seek out help..

I guarantee she won't make it until she's 50, surprised she's lasted as long as she has now. She's beyond help

Reactions: 18
Another thing that annoyed me from the book:

1. You feel that people should show you empathy and understanding because your parents were allegedly awful to you, but you can't extend that same thing to JL who would have experienced the same?

2. You admit to basically acting completely feral and unhinged but then get annoyed at people for treating you as if you were feral and unhinged? Yes, clearly you were unwell and people should maybe have seen it from that angle but where's the responsibility for crappy behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BS’s parents created a monster, but BS is an adult now.

If she had a good heart she would call the Stans off her sister. She enjoys her sister’s downfalls.

JL seems to be a good mom and has a stable marriage. Her career is doing ok, she can be happy and content. Meanwhile BS is the real ‘failure’ at life despite her riches and loyal fans.

Not sure if the non-UK Stans can vote for IAC trials. I can’t, even with my IP location hidden. saving Grace is also that Nigel Farage is in IAC, he is very hated!!!

Reactions: 14
I love how the stans seem to think JL should always be thankful to britney or blame her for what happened yet no one thinks britney owes her anything in return purely because she got to use the spears name to her advantage.

I dont see people chatting as much tit about her older brother not helping her yet her little sister gets blamed. If JL profited off BS then so did her brother.

they were expecting someone barely in their 20’s to help her or advise her

The anger is directed at the wrong people.
I think she gets so much hate because she puts herself out there trying to be famous. Bryan has never done that.

Also, she didn’t have the same upbringing as Bryan and Britney. The parents were divorced so she wasn’t around a drunken abusive Jamie. She grew up in a mansion with loads of money. Britney seems to really resent her because she had a nicer childhood than them and Britney provided that for her but she was an ungrateful spoiled brat about it all. She doesn’t seem to appreciate any of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she gets so much hate because she puts herself out there trying to be famous. Bryan has never done that.

Also, she didn’t have the same upbringing as Bryan and Britney. The parents were divorced so she wasn’t around a drunken abusive Jamie. She grew up in a mansion with loads of money. Britney seems to really resent her because she had a nicer childhood than them and Britney provided that for her but she was an ungrateful spoiled brat about it all. She doesn’t seem to appreciate any of it.
So BS is resentful of someone not growing up in an abusive environment. Would you not be relieved that your kid sister was safe and didn't suffer?

Britney doesn't appreciate anything either, where's her appreciation for the chance to build a proper relationship with her sons now her conservatorship is over? She would rather twirl arse naked on Instagram than have a relationship with her own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t JL have found this out and told B herself? She literally did NOTHING to help and could have. She didn’t need to be involved in legal paperwork or named on anything. She could have assisted B in other ways.
She did nothing but stand by.
What was she supposed to do? You don't even know how much contact JL had with Britney during the cship considering Britney supposedly didnt even have a phone. Respectfully, you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. Of course if we're to believe Britney, everyone else is evil and she's a princess locked in an ivory tower. It's not that simple. We had almost zero access to Britney 'off stage' during that time. We have no idea what her mental state was like, no clue at all. Nobody seems to have considered that maybe the people in her circle recognised she was not a well woman and that's why they didn't spearhead a crusade to free her sooner.

This next part isn't a reply to the quoted comment but as for Jamie Lynn 'trying' to make herself relevant and famous, is she supposed to go get a job at McDonalds or something? Or maybe she should just not work at all, earn no money and let her family suffer purely because people don't want her living off the Spears name. You know, the one she was given at birth. Be for real, please. It's quite obvious to me that if Britneys parents pushed her to the brink for financial gain, the same can likely be said of Jamie's career as a child actress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

in what way was she ungrateful or spoilt? she has never publicly spoken badly of britney yet britney has called her 10 year old sister a witch and another time a witch, and her fans cheer her on for that, thats bleeping disgusting.

She grew up in the spotlight and the world of fame because of Britney, so it would have made sense to end up in the same business, her brother at least managed to go to school/college with relative anonymity.

do you think other siblings in hollywood are so resentful that perhaps they used their family name to also gain ahead? Look at baldwins or jake and maggie or how many others, they are all supportive of each other yet britney expects jaime to bow down to her for eternity

Reactions: 13
I think JL has come across well so far too tbh, as others have said it’s too early to say whether I like or dislike her but yea she does stick out like a sore thumb being the only American. Imo everyone is quick to point the finger at JL and not saying she hasn’t done anything wrong but Britneys not completely 100% innocent in all of it either.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.