Britney Spears #12 Twirling on Instagram flashing her tits, while we reminisce over her hits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right well I've finally listened to it.

1. You can tell her introduction has been cut to death from random bits of audio to make sentences.

2. With that in mind I don't think she will ven spoke with a ghostwriter about her life as she can barely string a coherent sentence together at this point.

3. Was that it? Nothing we didn't already know. I don't know why everyone was making out Justin was evil when Britney never spoke badly of him, just pointed out the double standard of how they both were treated. She never blamed him for the abortion.

4. She's definitely downplaying events that led her to being in the conservatorship. Whilst I don't doubt it was dodgy and unethical at times, you don't get put on sections like she was for no reason. Especially the incident with Jayden in the bathroom.

5. I felt sorry for her to an extent but at this point she is not a reliable narrator.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I probably wouldn't stand up for someone who locked me in a room with a kitchen knife to be honest. Has it ever been proven that JL profited from the cship? Like actual financial document evidence?
The house in Florida is an example I believe. I don’t know, and am clearly not as invested as you are. I was just saying what I believe to be true from what I read. I don’t know that anyone has access to financial documents but the people who hold the accounts.

Reactions: 2
The house in Florida is an example I believe. I don’t know, and am clearly not as invested as you are. I was just saying what I believe to be true from what I read. I don’t know that anyone has access to financial documents but the people who hold the accounts.
I'm not invested 😂 I just know what's been discussed here before, that's all 😊

Reactions: 6
I think because she went along with the conservatorship and didnt stand up for B when it was all going down. Also, that she was more than happy to take B's money and profit from her situation. Also also, JL didnt have to deal with the dad, as he had left and she wasnt in the same situation
I'm yet to see any proof JL took any money aside from gifted travel to see her and some exaggerated story about how she was implicated in Brits kids trust fund... Mainly because she was closer in age to the kids yet the youngest in the immediate family to ensure the guardianship.
---
This is where Britney's book contradicts her fans, she states the condo in Florida was a gift to her family.
The fact JL called it "ours" was a misnomer, Lynne often calls her house her own but Britney owns it. I don't think it's as nefarious as her fans like to make out.

Not being negative, genuinely curious to how she will be on IAC from tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm yet to see any proof JL took any money aside from gifted travel to see her and some exaggerated story about how she was implicated in Brits kids trust fund... Mainly because she was closer in age to the kids yet the youngest in the immediate family to ensure the guardianship.
---

This is where Britney's book contradicts her fans, she states the condo in Florida was a gift to her family.
The fact JL called it "ours" was a misnomer, Lynne often calls her house her own but Britney owns it. I don't think it's as nefarious as her fans like to make out.

I am totally uninvested either way with any of them. I was just saying what I had read/heard. I am more interested in her ig shenanigans and what will happen next.
The family is a bunch of dysfunctional grifters imo, but whatever. It doesnt keep me awake at night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

For what it’s worth, my sister in law owns 75% of the house my mother in law lives in and I have heard both of them refer to it as “my house”

Reactions: 5
And I agree with you. Her family totally capitalised and profited from Britney's success. I am not a stan. I have no documents of proof to back it up. That girl was never appreciated and cared for by those who should have supported and loved her. She ain't right in the head. This is the saddest situation... Britters will probably die with the narcotics and enablers who are feeding her this tit. She is videoing her own downfall. I, for one, for what it is worth am really sad to see that happen

• Heart
And I agree with you. Her family totally capitalised and profited from Britney's success. I am not a stan. I have no documents of proof to back it up. That girl was never appreciated and cared for by those who should have supported and loved her. She ain't right in the head. This is the saddest situation... Britters will probably die with the narcotics and enablers who are feeding her this tit. She is videoing her own downfall. I, for one, for what it is worth am really sad to see that happen
Thank you for being reasonable and rational!! Its terrible to see how things are going for her and I wish someone could step in and help. However, with the fucked up mess the conservatorship was, she is never going to trust or believe anyone ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Guess who the celeb is they think is going to walk out???
She has to be there 72 hours to get her full paycheck according to the article.

Reactions: 3
She got banned from Chateau Marmont for smearing food all over her face in the posh restaurant years ago.
Pure class 😂
She must’ve been a fuckibg state because it’s hard to get banned from Chateau, particularly if you are famous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jamie Lynn comes across awfully in I'm a Celeb. Probably a lot of truth to Britneys claims about her being a brat

Reactions: 2
Compared to Nella? Okay. I thought she just seemed nervous and a bit unsure. Obviously hiding her medusa snakes under her weave!

Edit to add: Has not discussed Brit as of yet.
Meh JL can't win, if she mentions BS the reaction will be she's "selling out her poor, unwell sister", not mention BS and it's "how dare she, she's only there as BS is the world's greatest superstar". I feel a bit sorry for JL, she was always going to be in the shadow of BS, imagine your future being decided as a kid your entire life dictated by your older sibling. Realistically she wasn't going to work a regular job as she would have been hassled by fans, try to work in the acting/singing world and any success is attributed to BS, so I say take the cheque and run.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.