Britney Spears #12 Twirling on Instagram flashing her tits, while we reminisce over her hits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that annoyed me from the book:

1. You feel that people should show you empathy and understanding because your parents were allegedly awful to you, but you can't extend that same thing to JL who would have experienced the same?
Did she though? Jamie Lynn is 10 years younger than Britney.

Everything is speculation, to be honest, when it comes to Britney now. No one really knows what went on behind the scenes. Britney can barely string a coherent sentence together at the moment and don't forget 'recollections may vary'.

The ignorance of just throwing JLS under the bus without her side of the story is just pure obsessive stan stance. I've been lifelong Britney but this new version is all about putting herself on a pedestal and sacrificing everyone else whether they deserve it or not.

Reactions: 17
What was she supposed to do? You don't even know how much contact JL had with Britney during the cship considering Britney supposedly didnt even have a phone. Respectfully, you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. Of course if we're to believe Britney, everyone else is evil and she's a princess locked in an ivory tower. It's not that simple. We had almost zero access to Britney 'off stage' during that time. We have no idea what her mental state was like, no clue at all. Nobody seems to have considered that maybe the people in her circle recognised she was not a well woman and that's why they didn't spearhead a crusade to free her sooner.

This next part isn't a reply to the quoted comment but as for Jamie Lynn 'trying' to make herself relevant and famous, is she supposed to go get a job at McDonalds or something? Or maybe she should just not work at all, earn no money and let her family suffer purely because people don't want her living off the Spears name. You know, the one she was given at birth. Be for real, please. It's quite obvious to me that if Britneys parents pushed her to the brink for financial gain, the same can likely be said of Jamie's career as a child actress.
Respectfully, neither do you.
They are all a bunch of grifters and that’s the whole story. No nuances, no exceptions.
I am sure JL was pushed too, why wouldn’t she be? It’s their whole schtick.
Also-I am not a Britney fan. Just someone familiar with mental health issues that can see someone who is a mess.

Reactions: 2
The amount of people online commenting on JL’s appearance and talking about how old she looks is really horrible and unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Respectfully, neither do you.
They are all a bunch of grifters and that’s the whole story. No nuances, no exceptions.
I am sure JL was pushed too, why wouldn’t she be? It’s their whole schtick.
Also-I am not a Britney fan. Just someone familiar with mental health issues that can see someone who is a mess.
This is an opinion, not a fact.

Reactions: 8
Didnt JL get pushed into the limelight at 10/11 years old? How on earth is a little girl meant to consent to that or know what is best… it’s so gross that basically her entire life in the spotlight she’s been criticised for riding on her (at the time gorgeous) big sister who was originally americas sweetheart, laughed at and called talentless since she was a child and then fell pregnant at 16 and was scrutinised and laughed at globally for that too. Her self esteem must be through the floor, she’s made the best of a situation that wasn’t her choice in the first place, tried to find a place for herself in show business (managed by an alcoholic dad and working with a p*do ), and nowadays she gets blamed for Britney’s mental health issues, living off of her sisters fame and not personally breaking her out of a conservatorship.

I feel sorry for her, she’s actually had a pretty harsh life when you think about it, even if they lived comfortably financially. She gets 1000% more criticism and blame than the mum or older brother. It’s really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.