Britney Spears #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish someone would help her. I know she probably doesn't want any help but its so sad to see her in this state.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On the last thread someone shared the article about Britney being hit by the security guard of an athlete. I’ve just read an article about it - is it normal that a security guard would ‘backhand’ a fan approaching a celebrity rather than get in between them/herd them away/move them away? That seems crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's a quickly developing story. TMZ has the latest. Sounding more and more like she did come up behind the basketball player and surprised him and his security guard. You'd think, of all people, Britney would know how to approach someone in that kind of situation. But... no...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Y
Thank you, thank you for starting the new thread! :) I don't know how to create one, or I would have. Do you have to be a certain member level? VIP?

Thanks again!!!!
You’re welcome and I don’t know! They can be a bit nerve wracking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She'll dine off that for a while; I can't go out, I'm traumatised, now I'll spin! Wheeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest update. This just gets better and better. Sheesh... 🥴

Brian says she "infiltrated" her way into his circle, leaned in, and in a British accent, said, "Excuse me, sir ... excuse me, sir." She then touched Victor's back, and that's when he says the head of Victor's security backhanded her right in the face.

One law enforcement source told TMZ, the security guy hit Britney's hand and her hand then hit her face, but Brian squarely disputes that. He says the security guy struck her.

Brian says Britney's sunglasses flew off, but he doesn't recall if she fell, but there was a lot of commotion.

He says Victor walked into the restaurant, and, in a British accent, Britney screamed, "This is f**king America!!!"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If the security gaurd slapped her then thats bang out of order but can you imagine feeling someone tap your shoulder and you turn around and see a manic, scary looking Britney with her weird, fake accent 😂 its enough to give you nightmares!
I'm pretty sure if someone got that close to Britney and tapped her shoulder, she would slap them herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If the security gaurd slapped her then thats bang out of order but can you imagine feeling someone tap your shoulder and you turn around and see a manic, scary looking Britney with her weird, fake accent 😂 its enough to give you nightmares!
I'm pretty sure if someone got that close to Britney and tapped her shoulder, she would slap them herself.
I laughed right out loud at your post. Thanks for the giggle. You are SPOT ON! AGREE! 100%! ❤

Can you imagine turning around to THIS? I'd run for my life! :ROFLMAO:

1688675385863.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s moving quickly on TMZ, but their police leaks (which are usually reliable) are saying the security footage shows that the security guard reached back and slapped her hand away and then HER OWN HAND RECOILED AND HIT HER FACE.

I can believe that tbh. He doesn’t look the type to have a slappers witch fight. He’d either be firm and under control or knock you out. No messing about with girly slapsies.

I just honestly can’t believe this whole situation 🤯. Ah it hurts my heart too it’s like she doesn’t know who she is?☹

Reactions: 7
She’s so sheltered I’m surprised she knows who this basketball player is?
I thought she never left the house, and where da hell was sam when this was all going in?

Reactions: 15
Nah even if she did grab him from behind his security handled it all wrong!! Never mind where was Sam…like he gives a real duck about her…where were her own security?🤯 sorry my hatred for Sam rn is strong. He will be loving all of this.

• Heart
I don't know... I'm thinking of she ran up and grabbed him, surprising both the player and his security, it was what would happen with any celebrity security team.

She should know better.

Reactions: 10
Wow, a woman gets smacked across the face by a man twice her size and this thread is saying she deserves it because...of the way she looks? Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.