Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on tiktok not all demons have horns some have racoon pussy hair eyelash extensions I thought of her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus she is vile, she must be so insecure the way she attacks every time anyone mentions her name on tic-toc. She really gets the knives out and goes hard. How is she not band for bullying.

Reactions: 5
Landed herself in a tv show for getting together with a prisoner. Thatā€™s the goal all of these girls have when they shack up with someone inside. They all pretend to be genuine and just wanted a pen pal but fell in love šŸ™„ meanwhile prisonwife etc is trending on tiktok. Bunch of phoneys

Reactions: 6
IMG_5743.jpeg

some random girl with a tiny accounts gone and messaged her fella and sheā€™s uploaded this scathing video absolutely tearing the girl to shreds. What the girl did was wrong but to publicly humiliate her from such a big platform, insulting her appearance etc is foul, and the girl states she suffers w mental health issues on her profile i just think sending ur army of followers to harass a girl you couldā€™ve just ignored is awful . Sheā€™s soooo insecure she resorts to this lol

talking about how she gets all his messages cuz sheā€™s his ā€˜secretaryā€™ yeah right more like u donā€™t trust him already šŸ¤£ joke

Tiktok burner acc in the photo so dw about the name being in it

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2676374

some random girl with a tiny accounts gone and messaged her fella and sheā€™s uploaded this scathing video absolutely tearing the girl to shreds. What the girl did was wrong but to publicly humiliate her from such a big platform, insulting her appearance etc is foul, and the girl states she suffers w mental health issues on her profile i just think sending ur army of followers to harass a girl you couldā€™ve just ignored is awful . Sheā€™s soooo insecure she resorts to this lol

talking about how she gets all his messages cuz sheā€™s his ā€˜secretaryā€™ yeah right more like u donā€™t trust him already šŸ¤£ joke

Tiktok burner acc in the photo so dw about the name being in it
Surprised she can see the message through those lashes, Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s a nasty witch, another example of the app getting to peopleā€™s heads.

Reactions: 7
If a man was ā€œmanagingā€ his Girlfriends social media accounts, coercive & controlling would be mentioned. Sheā€™s insecure, nothing more.

Reactions: 20
Her fella looks like he has been ironed. His face is squashed Iā€™m surprised he can breathe in his nose. The hack of the 2 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only got her eyelashes put back on so she didn't have to look at Squidward squashed nose šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every video I see of hers now just gets worse and worse. ā€œManagesā€ his social media? Why does he even have it if he doesnā€™t use it? Multiple videos in trackies and dressing gowns acting the big one cos your fella is an ex con šŸ˜‚ the people fawning all over in her comments are pathetic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I see her fat lazy head on my fyp I want to cancel my account. Even the restaurants won't take her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s obviously ā€œwell knownā€ in her area & sometimesthis might be why sheā€™s refused service, they know all to well sheā€™ll be slating the place all over the internet for any given reason. Telling people to leave fake bad reviews on Google & ruining a business because you canā€™t get your own way is very bad form. I see stories from many travellers on TT, no one else seems to ever have this issue just her. I am aware discrimination against travellers exists, Iā€™m not denying that, but maybe the difficulties she faces might be down to the fact sheā€™s a ginormous gobshite. She wants people to lay down, roll out the red carpet & give her freebies. Sheā€™s thoroughly unlikeable.

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s obviously ā€œwell knownā€ in her area & sometimesthis might be why sheā€™s refused service, they know all to well sheā€™ll be slating the place all over the internet for any given reason. Telling people to leave fake bad reviews on Google & ruining a business because you canā€™t get your own way is very bad form. I see stories from many travellers on TT, no one else seems to ever have this issue just her. I am aware discrimination against travellers exists, Iā€™m not denying that, but maybe the difficulties she faces might be down to the fact sheā€™s a ginormous gobshite. She wants people to lay down, roll out the red carpet & give her freebies. Sheā€™s thoroughly unlikeable.
I completely agree, I live in a town with a lot of travellers from 2 sites and settled also. Iā€™ll start by saying thereā€™s a lot of travellers who are lovely and respectful (they push their luck sometimes šŸ˜‚) but genuinely nice people. But Iā€™ve seen the really awful nasty side to some of them and itā€™s these who spoil it for the rest of them. You can generally see the entitled ones coming, we donā€™t allow them as our customers either and Bridgey comes across like that especially with road man in tow

Reactions: 9
Probably because thereā€™s something dodgy going on with her. No normal person decides to shack up with a criminal. Shes probably got quite the criminal record herself or has one in the making

Reactions: 4
I blocked her today on tiktok. I can't stand the sight of her toddler sized fiancƩ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I was desperate to find her thread.
Can someone please tell me the story how she met her bf, how long he was in prison for?she seems to be obsessed with him. Are the children his?

Reactions: 1
Omg I was desperate to find her thread.
Can someone please tell me the story how she met her bf, how long he was in prison for?she seems to be obsessed with him. Are the children his?
There is a video on YouTube with them both and their ā€œstoryā€. Iā€™m sure her cousin is in jail and they met through them. He was given 10 years, 8 months in 2017 but heā€™s out just now so assuming parole/good behaviour šŸ™„
The kids arenā€™t his

Reactions: 3