Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest TikTok has me baffled, she tries her blazer on and all the buttons came off, so she went all over town looking for buttons which she couldn’t find (whatevs) and went to a charity shop to buy a jacket to get the buttons off and she CANT SEW?! Who the duck can’t sew? See people who say that are just bleeping lazy, you can’t not know how to sew a button on ffs. Reckon she’s engineered the full story to make a video 🙈 why didn’t she just get someone to see the original buttons on that fell off? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Latest TikTok has me baffled, she tries her blazer on and all the buttons came off, so she went all over town looking for buttons which she couldn’t find (whatevs) and went to a charity shop to buy a jacket to get the buttons off and she CANT SEW?! Who the duck can’t sew? See people who say that are just bleeping lazy, you can’t not know how to sew a button on ffs. Reckon she’s engineered the full story to make a video 🙈 why didn’t she just get someone to see the original buttons on that fell off? 🤔
A travelling woman that can’t sew. 🤔

Reactions: 8
A travelling woman that can’t sew. 🤔
Literally don’t they pull the girls out of school at like 10 to teach them how to clean and sew and other deeply patriarchal tit?!
obvs everyone should be taught to cook, clean and sew but NOT pulled out of school to do it and certainly not for the purposes of just being a handmaiden to a likely abusive man for the rest of their life

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Buttons all flew off because the outfit doesn’t fit her why are all her clothes too small 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How this girl tries to come for other people with her “smell of social services about ya” comments when she’s literally had the social all over her is hilarious 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
The woman can't stop lying, I guess this time it's not about cancer at least!

That camel toe😭😭😭😭
Didn’t even notice that!
Can I just ask tho is all this ridiculousness normal when arranging a fight? I know the fellas pretend to square up at each other and eyeball each other but I’ve never known anything like this, a fake grudge on Tik Tok and a press conference? I saw the press thing didn’t have the volume on cos the whole thing makes me cringe but is this the way they usually do it? Whoever created this laughable event must be hoping for a lot of money to come in from it
---
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂😂😂

IMG_7021.png

• Haha
Didn’t even notice that!
Can I just ask tho is all this ridiculousness normal when arranging a fight? I know the fellas pretend to square up at each other and eyeball each other but I’ve never known anything like this, a fake grudge on Tik Tok and a press conference? I saw the press thing didn’t have the volume on cos the whole thing makes me cringe but is this the way they usually do it? Whoever created this laughable event must be hoping for a lot of money to come in from it
---
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂😂😂

View attachment 2914096
Yeh sadly this is the new “thing” and it’s utterly embarrassing

Reactions: 3
She’s what we’d call an absolute ladge up. Tommy standing there like a bouncer 😂😂😂 he looks smaller than Bridgey, what’s he gonna do 🙄 embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus she’s built like a tank, did she not have weight loss surgery before?
---
Tommy better get his high heels on along with the false lashes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and Tommy are made for each other, both think they’re something special, both liars and bullies and he’s got it made as she pays for everythiibg

Latest Tik Tok tommys very energetic for someone who’s got a lump/shadow and suspected cancer on his lung. Apparently hes fighting Whitney’s partner, again shouldn’t he be being careful waiting on results, absolute piss taker. I’d love to see both Bridgey and Tommy battered but no doubt the result will be as fake and engineered as everything else

IMG_7027.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Latest Tik Tok tommys very energetic for someone who’s got a lump/shadow and suspected cancer on his lung. Apparently hes fighting Whitney’s partner, again shouldn’t he be being careful waiting on results, absolute piss taker. I’d love to see both Bridgey and Tommy battered but no doubt the result will be as fake and engineered as everything else

View attachment 2915976
Don’t forget he’s already “survived testicular cancer and prostate cancer” 😂😂😂

• Haha