Bridgerton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think this season will have as many explicit sex scenes. We’re too established with the characters and realistically neither of them are as sexy as the characters in the first two seasons. This might be “sensual” and “loving” to make it different from the other seasons.

Reactions: 2
I have no enthusiasm for this season at all. I’ll probably just watch clips of it on TikTok etc.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think this season will have as many explicit sex scenes. We’re too established with the characters and realistically neither of them are as sexy as the characters in the first two seasons. This might be “sensual” and “loving” to make it different from the other seasons.
i think you’re right. i’m sure nicola c has said numerous times that she didn’t really want to do graphic sex scenes too - so i think it’s going to be much more pg rated in general.

i liked colin and penelope in the books but have never vibed with the tv versions (especially pen, who was so annoying in the last series). i do wonder how they’re going to carry a whole series. they’re just not as interesting as the previous two couples imo.

Reactions: 7
i liked colin and penelope in the books but have never vibed with the tv versions (especially pen, who was so annoying in the last series). i do wonder how they’re going to carry a whole series. they’re just not as interesting as the previous two couples imo.
My disappointment at them skipping Benedict’s season to jump to Colin and Penelope has yet to fade. I’m just not that interested in either character and I’ve yet to see any of the supposed chemistry their fans love. I’m hoping I’ll change my mind once I watch the season but I suspect I’m mainly going to be watching for whatever Kate, Anthony, Benedict and Francesca scenes we get.

I swear if they announce that S4 is going to focus on Eloise then I’m going to struggle to maintain interest.

Reactions: 8
I‘m sorry I can’t link it right now, but there is a new scene of Pen and Colin uploaded on all of Netflix‘ social media. I know I’m always so harsh on that actor, but honestly, you can see that Nicola is doing all the heavy lifting here to make us feel something for this couple. They both look great and I’m glad Pen has apparently stopped talking in that baby voice she has used before, but I’ll be honest, I need Kanthony footage.

Reactions: 3
I don't think I care anymore. It was very of its moment, and all the eye candy has moved on.

Reactions: 10
I‘m sorry I can’t link it right now, but there is a new scene of Pen and Colin uploaded on all of Netflix‘ social media. I know I’m always so harsh on that actor, but honestly, you can see that Nicola is doing all the heavy lifting here to make us feel something for this couple. They both look great and I’m glad Pen has apparently stopped talking in that baby voice she has used before, but I’ll be honest, I need Kanthony footage.
I don't think much of her acting either but she is definitely better than the guy playing Colin.

Couldn't the netflix millions have afforded to get Colin some acting lessons? I buy that Penelope fancies him, the most I buy from Colin is that he's either confused or just farted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Colin is like a piece of cardboard and I have zero interest in Pen’s love story. I think it’s the actors, I’m just not feeling them.

Actually I also felt the same about season 2.

Season 1 was a lot of fun and the actors had fantastic chemistry together. I think it’s had it’s day now.

I started watching Queen Charlotte again this morning. Good christ young King George is gorgeous and their chemistry sizzles.

Reactions: 6
I wish I was more excited about this season. I love Nicola as an actress but Pen annoyed me so much last season and I wish this was another Kanthony season since we saw relatively little of them last time. The actor who plays Colin is completely unconvincing to me so that doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't help but laugh, they're all acting like Pen has had some sort of big transformation, but she looks pretty much the same 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wish I was more excited about this season. I love Nicola as an actress but Pen annoyed me so much last season and I wish this was another Kanthony season since we saw relatively little of them last time. The actor who plays Colin is completely unconvincing to me so that doesn’t help either.
colin is going to make this season so weak for me; pen annoyed me so much last season but i generally like nicola coughlan and she has potential to pull it back. colin is just so meh.

(i will never forget that he is supposed to be the best looking bridgerton brother! he should be an absolute dreamboat of a man. and yet 😩 no offence to the actor who i’m sure is lovely 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't read the books so I know nothing, but that blond bearded gent in the trailer looks like he'd be lovely. Colin annoys me.

I couldn't help but laugh, they're all acting like Pen has had some sort of big transformation, but she looks pretty much the same 🤣
Yes she does!

I don’t think I’m going to bother with it. Neither of them interest me. I’ll wait for someone to do all of Anthony’s scenes in a YouTube vid!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm reserving judgement. Everyone was sceptical about season 2 when that was released, and it ended up being more loved than the first. I don't think it'll be too bad. But I don't mind Pen as a character. Colin always annoyed me because in the book he's so cranky so I'm interested to see if they change that.