Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
If anyone has seen the kickboxing Facebook page that is quite clearly owned by Y’s family member, there are photos on there of a teenage boy who looks VERY similar to the school photo of Boy Y…….
if we're looking at the same page, there's only like 4 photos and none of them are children

Narcissus

When she was born she had her dad’s surname. Then as Brianna she had the Ghey surname. When someone was trying to find out her birth name they looked it up and she wasn’t listed under Ghey.
She had Ghey at primary school, was never known by her father’s name

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
If Y was hard of hearing and needed a hearing aid, would people be outraged if he was given hearing aids in order to participate in the court? Or if he wore hearing aids, and he switched them off so he didn’t have to hear what was being said, how do people feel about that? Because it’s all the same difference?
What if he became hard of hearing during the police interviews, though, which is more of a parallel with his selective mutism?

CoopsLoops

I think it's natural to wonder how and why a tiny baby can have become a murderer within 15 years. It is natural to try to look for signs, reasons, influences. People want to try to see how it could have possibly been prevented, and what they should perhaps look out for in their own children.
Yes I understand that, my point was specifically about being shocked by how Girl X looked as a toddler and I was mirroring someone’s wording 🙂

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
He thought boy Y was looking to see that they’d gone (looking at trees)
He must be thinking he might have stopped it, but if it was a little later he might have seen B dead?