Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been back on Tony Mortimer Twitter watch, this is what he posted today:
Got to Give Tony credit he’s very dignified about all this with Brian and he’s obviously aware it’s his mental health, Personally I would strap a restraining order on him but that in itself would validate Brian’s growing paranoia

Reactions: 6
I've been back on Tony Mortimer Twitter watch, this is what he posted today:
Wow people are just relentless aren't they. Poor Tony leave him alone. Its his story if there is one to tell
---
Got to Give Tony credit he’s very dignified about all this with Brian and he’s obviously aware it’s his mental health, Personally I would strap a restraining order on him but that in itself would validate Brian’s growing paranoia
And John also his name being dragged through the dirt. I'm hoping one of them report him and maybe mental health team will go around not holding my breath as AnE are sending home suicidal people with a leaflet and a diazepam if they lucky

• Sad
I suspect Tony is taking the legal route, no one should have to deal with what Brian's doing, regardless of his fragile mental state. Fans keep tagging Tony in their conversational Tweets about the allegations, they just don't know when to stop. Poor guy. John has reportedly gone to the police about Brian recording and posting private conversations without his consent . It must be very embarrassing for him.
---
I saw this comment under one of Boobeedoo's videos about Brian, it sounds like he loves the bottle too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I suspect Tony is taking the legal route, no one should have to deal with what Brian's doing, regardless of his fragile mental state. Fans keep tagging Tony in their conversational Tweets about the allegations, they just don't know when to stop. Poor guy. John has reportedly gone to the police about Brian recording and posting private conversations without his consent . It must be very embarrassing for him.
---
I saw this comment under one of Boobeedoo's videos about Brian, it sounds like he loves the bottle too.
Wow this does not surprise me at all and yes Nina Hendy John's wife has called the police on Brian. Brian has caused all this but will still blame other people. When you look at Tony you can tell he is fragile. He lost his brother to suicide. He was a recluse for 5 years after East 17. Had a eating disorder. So I wonder how Tonys mental health is.

Attachments

• Sad
Certainly not helped by Brian's fans...sorry, I mean Brian's fan on Twatter piling on Tony.

It's a shame about Brian - he had a very good voice. But this constant videoing of interactions and effectively hounding Tony is an immensely bad look.

I don't mean to sound alarmist, but I genuinely doubt Brian will see past the end of his year if there isn't some form of intervention - and sectioning really is the best option.

Reactions: 7
Certainly not helped by Brian's fans...sorry, I mean Brian's fan on Twatter piling on Tony.

It's a shame about Brian - he had a very good voice. But this constant videoing of interactions and effectively hounding Tony is an immensely bad look.

I don't mean to sound alarmist, but I genuinely doubt Brian will see past the end of his year if there isn't some form of intervention - and sectioning really is the best option.
His fans are fanatical and worryingly blind to Brians faults. He was asking his fans to email his local mp and get her sacked. He is blasting his ex band mates all over social media. And his mental health is spiralling and we can all see it. But they can't and he really does need sectioning

• Sad
Admittedly it was quite a while ago, but I had completely forgotten about Brian going to to prison in 2002 for harassing his ex-wife. What a lowlife.
I remember this, of cause Brians recollection is completely different. He is a horrid little man.

Reactions: 4
Brian has posted a video in response to troll accounts ( presuming he is referring to the couple of accounts on TikTok ). Brian is saying in this that it is within his rights to tell this story as this was going to happen to him.

---
Why does he think this was going to happen to him? How can he profess to “ know” he was next on the list? It’s not like a group of blokes would have all got together over a beer and had a chat over how Brian would be next on the rape list.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Brian has posted a video in response to troll accounts ( presuming he is referring to the couple of accounts on TikTok ). Brian is saying in this that it is within his rights to tell this story as this was going to happen to him.

---
Why does he think this was going to happen to him? How can he profess to “ know” he was next on the list? It’s not like a group of blokes would have all got together over a beer and had a chat over how Brian would be next on the rape list.
I saw this and thought he is having a delusional episode. Again playing the victim and victim shaming Tony. He is an idiot. And I cannot feel anything towards him now. He had a platform to use his voice to educate and warn kids wanting to go into the industry. And if he knew about Tom Watkins all those years ago..why did he choose now to speak out? He talks about the industry being evil. But for years tried to release music. Did eurovision and lost to represent us. Horrid little man.
---

---
Brian trying to get 5k compensation out of clarion. He talks to people like tit.

I used to work with someone who had poorly controlled Bipolar, she chose not to take her meds due to bad side effects. She swore blind that a manager had attempted to punch her in a meeting we all had together. We remember it as a normal, rather boring every day meeting with not even a verbal disagreement. In her mind she truly believed this happened, I saw genuine fear in her eyes as she told the story but i know it was all nonsense because I had been sitting right next to her the entire time. She wasn't lying, her brain had experienced a different reality. I suspect this may be what's happening with Brian, it's really quite uncomfortable to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It goes without saying that Brian is not well.
People are right to say Tony seems to know it's mental health. Tony is smack bang between being absolutely unable to stand the guy but very sorry to see the damage Brian has done to himself over and over and the pain his paranoia brings him.

Brian is legally screwed if he continues - he forgets what he has shown to his subscribers on his channel.
In 2019 he flashed up emails and he had some from 2013 where he was perplexed as to why Tony (after physical fights and lots of attempts to get the band back together) finally would not return calls at all and blanked him.. and there in 2013 Brian speculated on email to associates that for Tony to not speak to Brian.. something must have happened but he 'didnt know what' but was 'gonna find out'

It's proof that he did NOT find out about a rape in 1997!
He wanted a big conspiracy theory to make up for the simple fact Tony was fed up with him and if he could rope his ex manager into it, wonderful.

Brian thinking that manager Tom Watkins didnt actually die from Liver cancer over 7 years of his once round self becoming gaunt and weak as seen in press photos but actually that Watkins saw Brian had followed him on Twitter and faked his own death, taking off to Honolulu.

The evidence Brian presented to police and his local MP being *a Grand Designs Episode* iced the cake - Watkins said Maui (notably not Honolulu) was good for climate for Diabetes and despite it being years ago, Brian thinks Watkins unveiled his cunning plan an Eon before he really even needed to evade the very dangerous Brian

Brian is also scared to leave his home, thinks the royal fam wants him dead, thinks Tony wants him dead but in an amazing Freudian slip, challenges Tony to come and punch him again like he did in 2006 and let slip that Tony was not gonna be allowed to keep his "pile of money"

Brian thinks his recent discovery on the phone to Uber that he has ordered in excess of 1000 meal deliveries will garner public sympathy and he has asked the firm that manages repairs to his council flat to give him 5000 in compensation as the meals became a supposed necessity after he wrecked his own kitchen

It's an indescribably pathetic and sad situation so I hope Brian can try new meds before his gob gets him in court - Mortimer won't want a penny out of him (there aren't many anyway) but there is just baseless slander happening

Reactions: 10

---
Exactly.
He hates and envies Mortimer and pretends his slander concoction is truth and compassion.

He also can't keep track of who is alive, every gay in the entertainment industry is a child abuser automatically to him - he speaks about Rolf Harris in present tense, Tom Watkins (died 2020) present tense and Australian Molly Meldrum as dead (he is alive !)

Also... He claims that Mortimer who was signed as a solo act and brought in friends to make a group stiffed him and has no talent and he hates Watkins the record guy who shot Brian to success and riches but funnily enough...
Brian claims everything Peter Andre has ever had is thanks to him - cause Brian claims they were gonna kick Andre off as opening act and Brian put in a good word

Does anybody still fail to see why Mortimer tried to reset Brian's head manually in 2006 ?

Something the other band members all had a crack at over the years to no avail.

He thinks every woman who has ever been with him had a terrible scheme to ruin him.. even blames the Potato car accident on model Emma B and says she spiked his drink with something.

There is no end to it.

The other guys are all pretty solid actually, working class Terry & John do indeed work their asses off and Mortimer is self deprecating, generous and a family man, grandfather and all that, writes songs for other artists since 2000

I met Tony about a decade ago. Seemed like a decent down to earth guy.

Reactions: 7
Exactly.
He hates and envies Mortimer and pretends his slander concoction is truth and compassion.

He also can't keep track of who is alive, every gay in the entertainment industry is a child abuser automatically to him - he speaks about Rolf Harris in present tense, Tom Watkins (died 2020) present tense and Australian Molly Meldrum as dead (he is alive !)

Also... He claims that Mortimer who was signed as a solo act and brought in friends to make a group stiffed him and has no talent and he hates Watkins the record guy who shot Brian to success and riches but funnily enough...
Brian claims everything Peter Andre has ever had is thanks to him - cause Brian claims they were gonna kick Andre off as opening act and Brian put in a good word

Does anybody still fail to see why Mortimer tried to reset Brian's head manually in 2006 ?

Something the other band members all had a crack at over the years to no avail.

He thinks every woman who has ever been with him had a terrible scheme to ruin him.. even blames the Potato car accident on model Emma B and says she spiked his drink with something.

There is no end to it.

The other guys are all pretty solid actually, working class Terry & John do indeed work their asses off and Mortimer is self deprecating, generous and a family man, grandfather and all that, writes songs for other artists since 2000
Emma B spiked his Cherry Lambrini with Zopiclone. I heard it was his ex wife who was hacked, hence why she got the pay out. He goes on about how bad the industry is and was. But for years tried and failed to make a solo career. He is just bitter. And your right the only reason he is spouting Tony's Business now is because he is a jealous entitled cluster b narcissistic personality disorder. Who takes no responsibility for any of his actions. I used to feel sorry for him. As a child I was abused and due to not addressing my trauma I prime meat for narcissists. They can smell vulnerable a mile off. But he does not care about victims as he seems to think he is a victim. Using Mental health as an excuse. I have BPD due to my early sexual abuse as a small child and Bipolar also. But I do not go around abusing people. Brian does not speak for me
---
I met Tony about a decade ago. Seemed like a decent down to earth guy.
Tony also suffered. He had an eating disorder and didn't leave his house for years after East 17 split up. He also lost his brother to suicide. I lost my best friend to suicide in 2003 and I'm still not over it. Let alone it being a family member. I know John has gone to the police. I hope Tony does also.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm not abreast of all the relevant laws but does Mortimer even have a legal avenue ?
I'm stuck thinking of US law and usually needing to show financial damages or another concrete problem and the allegations are against long dead Watkins as perp where people would argue being called a victim is know shame - we of course know different and know it becomes the knew meme about the group to replace Brian OD-ing on jacket potatoes

Man.. the stuff you can forget with Brian and then cringe when remembering.. storming off Im a celebrity and forfeiting his payment cause Janet Street Porter told him to stop loudly farting when they were making dinner! He got teary and started shouting and immediately grabbed his bags and took off - pretty funny cause he fancies himself as tough and is trying to entice Mortimer to come hit him

Yeah T.M. seems actually fairly introverted and unassuming but to like making music and even in the original go around of the group he was suffering an eating disorder then after he quit (and no help from Brian publically slagging him off like a discount Robbie Williams slamming Barlow in the late 90s) he ended up too stressed to leave the house.

It will be tempting for him to do his normal bit of pretending Brian doesn't exist , especially if he doesn't have much legal ground to object..

Man, I'd love it if Watkins sister (industry person) or his partner left single by Watkins passing 4 years ago tried to take Brian on but I think there's no legal penalty for bad mouthing the dead?

---
I'm not abreast of all the relevant laws but does Mortimer even have a legal avenue ?
I'm stuck thinking of US law and usually needing to show financial damages or another concrete problem and the allegations are against long dead Watkins as perp where people would argue being called a victim is know shame - we of course know different and know it becomes the knew meme about the group to replace Brian OD-ing on jacket potatoes

Man.. the stuff you can forget with Brian and then cringe when remembering.. storming off Im a celebrity and forfeiting his payment cause Janet Street Porter told him to stop loudly farting when they were making dinner! He got teary and started shouting and immediately grabbed his bags and took off - pretty funny cause he fancies himself as tough and is trying to entice Mortimer to come hit him

Yeah T.M. seems actually fairly introverted and unassuming but to like making music and even in the original go around of the group he was suffering an eating disorder then after he quit (and no help from Brian publically slagging him off like a discount Robbie Williams slamming Barlow in the late 90s) he ended up too stressed to leave the house.

It will be tempting for him to do his normal bit of pretending Brian doesn't exist , especially if he doesn't have much legal ground to object..

Man, I'd love it if Watkins sister (industry person) or his partner left single by Watkins passing 4 years ago tried to take Brian on but I think there's no legal penalty for bad mouthing the dead?
I think Tony can do him for defamation of character and slander. Brian lost his nan during I'm a celebrity. But Janet Street Porter was the final straw for him. Police won't touch the rape allegation unless it comes from Tony. Brian states he never saw who was in the Red Rooms apart from Ghislaine and next minute it's Prince Andrew.

Last edited:
Great video - Also there is an earlier audio only revision of the story where Brian said that he thought 2 people looked like they were about 13 but he could not identify ANY of the adults

Also here is a crappy screen grab from when Brian (in 2019) flashes up a 2013 email where he hadn't yet decided what his cooked up allegations about Mortimer and Watkins would be but he was using the fact Mortimer didn't want to speak to him in 2013 as his concrete evidence that something (he wasn't sure what!) Had happened in the mid 90s

If course he settled on rape cause he has an absolute fixation !

Attachments

• Wow