Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo79

Will she be allowed go though 🤔will he let her. I'd say he would be terrified what they to say about him.
Well the Dr actually told her on Thursday too go and she said she was afraid,I'd say it was more him telling her not too,
Sure he deactivated all her tik tok accounts last night and acted stupid and made out crackerdale got her banned,he's a little Weasle,then he stormed in today and took the remotes off the telly's and put them into his pocket and left🙈I'm not saying Yvonne is any angel but I couldn't imagine what it's like dealing with him from morning till night

Reactions: 3

TurquoiseBum

I think the same about dean he can be a vicious prick when he wants but can be funny. I think him and his girlfriend break up for 24hrs just for views and likes.
Stop😂😂 add in the sister Tina and u she brings the age to about 450😂 does she talk to jimbo?
I think so too, we'll I hope it's just for views because if it's serious then they both have the emotional iqs of a potatoe 🥔. I actually don't know if Tina and Jimbo communicate 😂 Jimbo just seems very simple, like he's just winging it through life 🥴. How can Yvonne even look at Brian knowing the voice messages he sent Von are now public!

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Just wait for the sympathy Saturday 🤣🤣🤣
I love this. Tranax Thursday and Sympathy Saturday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Must be now tranex or weed. I Havnt been on today il catch up later on. Always the same shit different day
Patterns and cycles. Narcissists go around in circles like that. Don’t get me wrong Yvonne is caught up in a bit of coercive control with that man , but she is no saint herself. Nobody deserves to be abused. She has all the resources and people to help her. And she turns on them once they do. She isn’t a stupid woman either. He has driven her back into her addiction definitely, looking at her over a year ago to now. Very different people and yes abuse can do that. But she shits in the face of anyone who helps her. I never had the supports she had but when it was presented to me i ran. And never looked back. I believe she is also a narcissist and she abuses him too. I could be wrong but that’s just my assumption

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is weird how people can sit on an app all day recordeding people's lives gor their own views. Without the in fairness I wouldn't know what's going on cause some days I wouldn't get on untill late or only get on for few mins so I'd be catching up 😂😂😂 but ur 1 nikki is full of shite she never paid that money there would have been murder and she be looking for it back 100% like anyone would
Their idea of a successful day is a ‘good live’.

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Why doesn't he work?
Cause people keep reporting him and his tictok behaviour to his employer and then gets let go very quick. Plus he is a waste of space.
---
It’s such an odd thing. Haven’t watched them for long but I assume (and tell me if I’m wrong). He was married for years with a family, his wife died and he met met Yvonne during this. And now he has no family contact, is living with a drug addict, might be one himself…. Or am I missing something…. These two are are so hard to find the story on cause as I can se is people doing videos on them… I’m slightly baffled 🫠🫠🫠
You got it mostly right only he wasn't married to the late partner. He kicked his kids out of the house not long after their mother had died. He can't hold down a job because of his behavior on tictok. Every time he gets a job he says the employer knows all about tictok but yet again he gets the sack. The call people out on the daily every few days it's someone new. It used to be him threatening women untill he called out his family calling them thieves and next of all gets his front door kicked in and a vodka bottle to the head. But lately geevon has started to up the call out and is picking on 2 Cork women who I think would tear her apart if they got their hands on her but they don't know when to stop 😂😂

Last edited:

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
See the two of them are off on holidays 😂😂😂 also, must have been staying in the Clayton in Leopardstown (I’d know that glass roof anywhere 😂) so he’s not pushing the boat out if they are staying in a business park hotel.
Hard to tell if them suitcases are big or they just look it while he’s stood next to them 🤣

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
I didn’t believe that story at all. Her tone of voice, her answering herself to validate the lie. ‘ didn’t ya briano ‘ yeah,yeah ya did ‘. I know them two are awful humans but his reaction to it told me all I needed to know too. I’ve dealt with a narcissist before and his reaction to a lie about his grandiose character was the same but a truth he was always very calm and avoidant about. I reckon there was something but your one made up more than it was. Id say there was texts and they probably got Revolut money on the promise to pay it back but never.

She was very quick to delete the video, change the story, crawl up ‘ye’vonnes arse, put her page on private and go quiet for a few days. It’s a bit strange

Gizmo79

Flicked by the end of Yvonne’s live on there now. Would have stayed for more than 4 mins but I’ve work in the morning. Lots of people saying well done, she seems more happy etc and that it was with Hassan… anyone want to fill in what I missed…
Also some mentions of her being worried about the son. The son that reached out to Hasan the other day - I assume it’s the same one 🫠 did she have no contact or think he missing? I’m very confused
Ah her Hassan and Brian and Natalie are all happy families now,her boys are in care and she never knew where they were but one of them have came out and apparently lives close too her,how the f##k can she say he did those things too her girls and now chat on live like besties and arrange too meet the son.like when you think you've seen it all 🙄not a motherly bone in her body she's an absolute joke,the lies just roll of her tongue,they both deserve each other,only people I feel for and have only ever felt for is Brian's Kids and grandson.they were blessed with an amazing lady for mother that brought them up with morals and self respect

• Wow

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Lads are we even able for the slaggins for hassan today 😂😂😂 She fed him cat food I thought I'd die laughing. But if he did what she says he did then that's the least he deserves. She was dishing the dirt on him today and robbing his glass eye 😂

TurquoiseBum

All quiet over the weekend except for calling out the girl from Cork tori 🙄 anyone see Yvonne's brother after dean sheenan missis 😂😂 apparently they broke up for 24hrs 🙄😂 and jimbo all over her videos saying how beautiful she is. Another kingpin on the cards dean vs jimbo 😂😂
Aw stop the lights 🥴😂😂😂😂 as much as I can't stand Dean, at least he's funny. Why do yvonne and her brother look like they have the combined age of 300!?

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Yes, that's Nikki. It's all mental though. Only last week Nikki was having great craic with both Brian and Yvonne as was Crackerdale. It's not normal like. It wasn't that long ago that Nikki was going mad over the deposit she paid for the house.
Oh yes I remember her now. I'd say neither of them give a shit deep down. Who in their right mind would pay a deposit of a place for someone who they watch on the internet.

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Two absolute ham hocks. Watching them again this morning Yvonne said if she had to choose between her son and Brian she’d walk no problem, he got mad jealous and went off the live. She has daughters and grandkids that she doesn’t give a bollox about seeing.. what’s the obsession with the son. How do they sit on that couch all day everyday listening to music and talking shite on TikTok. They don’t get up to cook or clean or nothing and she’s in Christmas pajamas all day long. At least for for a bleedin walk