Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatGeebag

I am absolutely howling at his live this morning. He's saying he has friends in the 'cyber unit' of the guards and he's sending in information so they can investigate who's trolling him. Brian. Come on now ye wet blanket 🤣🤣🤣 talking pure shite is what he and that yoke are best at.

Screenshot_20230917_101458_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Ohh your one Nikki who paid 600 euro out of her own money to get Yvonne a place to live. But didn’t get the deposit back and couldn’t show anyone proof that she paid it either ? I think some of those thrive on Yvonne and Brian fighting with each other. They don’t have her best interests at heart at all. They stir the pot and like to watch it unwind in real time. They seem to have little else to be doing with themselves. They can sit on TikTok most of the day catching everything on someone else’s live recording it and posting it on their own page for reactions. I just think it’s absolute madness what I’m witnessing on that app. Do they have jobs ? How can they afford so much time focused on other people ? I don’t get it at all. Now don’t get me wrong I do be glad for it because without them I’d know fuckin nothing myself 🤣🤣

Muffinmel

So that yoke, Happy Mammy or whatever she goes by… what a thirsty sad case that howya is. Made that whole story up. None of it made sense. And then made a show of herself back tracking on Yvonne’s live. I heard she is Bezzies with that skit Razzler that battered Brian. The desperation off her to be found funny is sadder than anything Yvonne & Brian have done

Joannaem

Ah I feel for Manic. The woman is openly Bi-Polar. She has it in her name sure. She has behaved wildly on lives when she has had a drink, I used to dislike her a lot but she never really means any harm. The abuse she gets is sickening.
She lied about having cancer. Sick cow

McJiblo

Have you seen kneevos latest TikTok about this chap
Ye it’s all been kicking off! He was bawling on live last night apparently, came back on today happy as Larry then went to the Garda station to report Ross?!?
He said his girlfriend left because of the “bullying” but Ross said he had proof she left cause Darren was talking to other girls including Chloe McAllister all night!
also he had his son involved in it today which he shouldn’t have either.
It’s been WILD!
I’d love to hear from the daughters family, like did he actually get charged for that? Cause that’s disgusting!

Danni78

wasn't D and A the guy who used to scam the homeless years ago what was the name of his homeless group again?

Joannaem

You can tell when shes high. She rambles on about nothing. Whether it's her hair (it's baby blond doncha know), her son or her funny smoke, she can fill hours of talking drivel.

I hate when she says she doesnt clean because its not her house. What kind of attitude is that?

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
He’s a very strange man. I’ve never ever seen anything like the pair of them ! He’s weirdly obsessed with her and she’s obviously just using him for the lifts and a roof over her head. I’ve never seen a man of 62 act like that ever in my life. He has the mental maturity of a 10 year old child. He gives me the creeps *shivers*
He isn't right in the head though, to choose her over his own children is not the mind of a sane man. He is very creepy and to be that jealous isn't right no1 is going to go off with her she is haggard. She doesn't love him at all. He is just a roof over her head.

Gizmo79

She lied about having cancer. Sick cow
Nah I don't feel for her,she's actually like a female version of Brian,master manipulator and very very 2 faced,it's her ex daughter in law and her children I feel sorry for,there obviously a reason none of her family speak too her

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Maybe not entitled by law if it was left to him but maybe there would be an expectation that he would look after them. Wonder why is he selling? He won’t get another house with the money.
Going to buy his villa in Lanzarote like we’ve been hearing for the last 3 years lol

• Haha

McJiblo

No but il go for the nosey. Are they called D and a?
D and A funny bits, he was all over Facebook back in 2015 doing stuff for the homeless, but it came out he was keeping money and people from his past were posting allegations about what he did to his ex and child (not sure if she was charged?) and he kind of disappeared then. It’s all still on Facebook now

Attachments

• Wow

Heart shake

Yes his poor partner by all accounts was a lovely lady. They weren't married but had two children together. Both children appear to be very respectful as was his partner so I'd appeal to anyone not to bring them or their names into this thread. They have had enough to deal with by the antics and lies of their father. None of them have a relationship with Brian.

Heart shake

Ah I feel for Manic. The woman is openly Bi-Polar. She has it in her name sure. She has behaved wildly on lives when she has had a drink, I used to dislike her a lot but she never really means any harm. The abuse she gets is sickening.
Manic is well manic. I agree she's not well but I honestly feel for her kids. She can't help herself only to be in everyone's business on Tiktok. She really needs to deal with her own issues and give her kids the attention they deserve.

Now he’s converting to Islam, & the plonker wants to know if it’d be on his passport - would they know he’s a Muslim going thru passport control ffs.

• Haha

differentstrokes

What do u think of the new accusations? I think he is guilty. Not sure about her though
She is so good at playing the victim and telling lies. They will be back together in no time at all. Now the social (I think) are looking for the partners death cert what does that mean for them? She will choose to believe Brian cause she has no where to go.
He must be trying to claim a windowers pension? Were they married? That one that put up that video “outing” this robbery should be ashamed of herself in fairness. The age of her and she coming on to spill some goss. So dangerous. I’m not sticking up for either of them but it’s mental to me that someone would go on social media and say what they like and the amount of people that believed hee and then today she deleted the video & is on licking Yvonne’s arse!!!! Poisonous