Brian Dowling #9 Freebies galore, Brian is a bore, did you know Orthur danced with GA before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tati reminds me of my gran, always snuggling a baba 🥰 she seems such a dote.
She does seem like a lovely woman. Arthur was probably like her and Brian turned him into a professional beggar. They're scabbing a dinner off someone else now shoving their camera in their faces when they're trying to cook

Reactions: 8
I actually was going 2 buy a dyson but was advised by the sales person to buy a Mile. Glad now as anything that is gifted to these 2 I totally avoid the shops/brand.

Reactions: 5
Had a Dyson vacuum and it was a disaster. Got a Henry hoover and while it is bulkier it’s never given me any trouble

Reactions: 2
Had a Dyson vacuum and it was a disaster. Got a Henry hoover and while it is bulkier it’s never given me any trouble
Ya I bought the bloody Dyson but I don’t really get the hype. It’s only okay.

Looks like Orthur took allll the gravy for his dinner. I don’t know how they get Blake to stay in those shoes, every pair, can’t believe she doesn’t kick them off immediately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.