Brian Dowling #9 Freebies galore, Brian is a bore, did you know Orthur danced with GA before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is carrying another child for them she is a bleeping idiot! The girl needs a life tbh.

Reactions: 11
Hoe does Arthur slim his face done on all th photos cause it ain't like that in other peoples off guard photos.

Reactions: 6
Hoe does Arthur slim his face done on all th photos cause it ain't like that in other peoples off guard photos.
he brings a makeup artist to a radio studio when he knows they’re doing VT’s but turns up looking like this…
IMG_4835.jpeg

to work! Who would go to work in a get up like that.

I'm not sure how to say this without coming across as insensitive, but does anyone else get the sense that Aoife is easily influenced and hence exploited? Someone alluded a few pages back to family members being uncomfortable with the situation and I'm wondering if this is part of the reason why
Absolutely and they should never have allowed her back to see Blake so soon after giving birth, she is way too involved. She’s barely left their side since then & because she doesn’t seem to have a life of her own she has nothing to loose putting herself through it again.
anyone notice their dad seemed to be the only person missing for Secret Santa last night? Hopefully he was just in a different room with the adult grandkids, all the younger kids & aunties were together with Arthur’s Mam.

Reactions: 5
No poor T in the photos. Don't know how they fit in the house. It's only got 3 bedrooms.

No poor T in the photos. Don't know how they fit in the house. It's only got 3 bedrooms.
Tery moved into a hotel, the K Club by the looks of it, Tatai, the sister and nephew are in the spare room adn poor Effidy is on the floor in Blakes room, or maybe the kitchen floor to get a head start on the cooking, like cinderella.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tery moved into a hotel, the K Club by the looks of it, Tatai, the sister and nephew are in the spare room adn poor Effidy is on the floor in Blakes room, or maybe the kitchen floor to get a head start on the cooking, like cinderella.
I’m pretty sure they said there’s a sofa bed when they did Blake’s room tour. It’s an Aoife sized couch regardless of whether it opens or not

Reactions: 2
They didn’t want Aoife anywhere near Blake after the both until they copped she would be an idea babysitter

I'm not sure how to say this without coming across as insensitive, but does anyone else get the sense that Aoife is easily influenced and hence exploited? Someone alluded a few pages back to family members being uncomfortable with the situation and I'm wondering if this is part of the reason why
Always got the feeling she has a bit of a crush on Arthur too! In the early days with Blake it was often the two of them minding her and/or out and about together.

Reactions: 8
Aoife done up like a dog’s dinner and Arthur’s family looking uncomfortable in the pyjamas they were forced to wear. Brian knows Tati hates the campness so he ramps it up to spite her.

Reactions: 9
Showing all the presents is so tacky but what else would you expect from them

Reactions: 10
Wonder what Brian got Orthur?! He got Loubs!! No sign just a ring from his mother and sister, wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get him anything he’s so self absorbed

Reactions: 4
Wonder what Brian got Orthur?! He got Loubs!! No sign just a ring from his mother and sister, wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get him anything he’s so self absorbed
I’d love to know where Orfur got the money for Loubs. He hasn’t worked a day since January.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to know where Orfur got the money for Loubs. He hasn’t worked a day since January.
I wonder did he blag blakes shoes off them when he bought Brian's. Remember the red ones he said they sent him as a gift.

Those shoes on Blake are hideous & too heavy for her to be walking around in.

Reactions: 10
Total traveller chic off the poor child in that outfit and Herman Munster shoes. They haven’t a clue and not used to anything as my mother would say 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If any of ye witty lot has any thread title suggestions fire them in. Went to do new thread and there's not a one😄 hope ye all having a good day🎅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.