Brian Dowling #9 Freebies galore, Brian is a bore, did you know Orthur danced with GA before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread title🥳🥳

Quick recap of last thread.
Last thread started back in July so that will tell you how exciting these pair of beggars have been🙄😀

Brian still doing the radio show on 98fm albeit part time with all the days he seems to have off. He treats us to a weather report most mornings as to how the weather's smelling and feeling and looking and most importantly whether or not we'll need our jackids and an umbrella. He was filming for a home reno show which will be broadcast in the Autumn. Plenty of self care and little breaks for Brian but he works so hard bless him he needs it. He's still insisting he's had no work done 🦆. Still living off the fact he won big brother six million years ago too. Both himself and Arfur have used Blake at every opportunity for photoshoots, freebies , ads and have plastered her all over the internet.

Arfur seems to do most of the parenting except when there's a camera involved then BDG is front and centre holding Blake. Plenty of morning meetings for Arfur. Has been judging best dressed competitions along with BDG but looking at his style you'd wonder why sometimes. Will be back as a judge on DWTS. He's partial to some self care too but not as many breaks as Brian. Likes to live off the fact he was a dancer with Girls Aloud back in the day. And as for his dancing the less said the better 😀

Blake is a wee dote . Celebrated her first birthday beginning of Sept. Totally over the top birthday party but that was her parents fault not the child.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus that Arthur gives me the Ick..
the sister certainly looks preggers, I feel she is so used, always stuck at that sink, cooking for them or babysitting! I’d say Brian does f€ck all around that house

Reactions: 6
If that Arthur lad had no arms he'd have no dance moves at all. That and the mop of hair, he is a fright

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to Brian aoife was on a date yesterday 🙄

I definitely think she is being taken advantage of, wonder is she still working, if so who minds Blake while arfur does to his meetings

Reactions: 1
According to Brian aoife was on a date yesterday 🙄

I definitely think she is being taken advantage of, wonder is she still working, if so who minds Blake while arfur does to his meetings
All the family seems to help each other out with childcare & if Aoife went back to hotel work she possibly works her hours around helping out too.

I really don't think Aoife is working anymore. She went back to a reservations role which is normal enough hours but she doesn't seem to be posting the little work snaps she was and her LinkedIn profile has vanished. I wonder is she full time living with them again.

Reactions: 4
Another trip to Bella and me to get free stuff
---
I really don't think Aoife is working anymore. She went back to a reservations role which is normal enough hours but she doesn't seem to be posting the little work snaps she was and her LinkedIn profile has vanished. I wonder is she full time living with them again.
When they posted the video of baby Jesse (shouldn’t even know his name) and Brian kept going who’s next I think she was already Pregnant

Reactions: 3
2 under 2, I can’t see Brian stepping up there, look how little he did in Blake’s early months and even now.

Reactions: 6
If you were planning to carry a baby for your brother you wouldn’t be going on dates surely?!

Their doc is on Gogglebox tonight and Arthur has doubled in size since.
My daughter just asked what BDGs face is like 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Brian fit his lips done again… possibly why he stayed in Dublin Monday night. They looked like 2 tyres Wed morning during his weather report 🫦

I see Brian fit his lips done again… possibly why he stayed in Dublin Monday night. They looked like 2 tyres Wed morning during his weather report 🫦
But but but but it's all natural according to our Brian😂😂

• Haha
Is it AA meetings Orthur attends?
Cause I don't know what other type of meeting he always has to go to and stuff his face afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.