Brian Dowling #9 Freebies galore, Brian is a bore, did you know Orthur danced with GA before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife still hasn't learned how to use a knife and fork. All the fancy table decorations ruined by the mustard bottle on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christmas has come, poor Buh-lake in her clogs - Brian’s trowelled on the slap, can the in-laws take more of his crap?
😂😂Sorry it’s the best I can do after a lot of food and a few vinos! 😂🍷
Happy Christmas Tattlers 🎄🎄💕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - Choo choo, the begging train, grifting, exploiting of Blake continues and they say the baby train has left the station too

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion;
Heads like birds nests, Brian’s bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel sorry for their guests.

Reactions: 17
Christmas has come, poor Buh-lake in her clogs - Brian’s trowelled on the slap, can the in-laws take more of his crap?
😂😂Sorry it’s the best I can do after a lot of food and a few vinos! 😂🍷
Happy Christmas Tattlers 🎄🎄💕
Happy Christmas to you too 🎅🤶🎄🍾🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thread title: Make up done daily, flogging the baby,
Begging for gravy, they're both so shady.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Tati is back to pick up the slack. Orthurs judges the stars and Brians just a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 9
Was Terry not there? I know he doesn’t do photos but it didn’t seem like he was there. Maybe he ran away after dinner. He’d be repulsed anyway by the matchin pj’s and the fact Orthur left his bottoms on all day and probably went back to bed in them last night 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Was Terry not there? I know he doesn’t do photos but it didn’t seem like he was there. Maybe he ran away after dinner. He’d be repulsed anyway by the matchin pj’s and the fact Orthur left his bottoms on all day and probably went back to bed in them last night 🤢
Orthur still trying to look like a fit dancer. After the few leg and arms swings I'd day he's flat out on the couch. The food he puts away daily???? How does he afford to eat out all the time?? He's at home all day and should be cooking fresh stuff.

Reactions: 4
Would suit Dyson better to gift a family who actually can't afford a vacuum than them pair of greedy beggars

Reactions: 11
Who this terry fella

Would suit Dyson better to gift a family who actually can't afford a vacuum than them pair of greedy beggars
Ffs I had to save for a few months for mine, as most people bloody do who want any kind of Dyson product.
The more I see of these two the more grabby they get and the more and more unlikeable they are.
Were the chairs and table settings free aswell, they had some place tagged yesterday.
Guess that’s what Orthur’s doin when he’s having his breakfast meetings in House. Begging.
Also…the two of them could have let his mother sit with Blake yesterday and cooked the bloody dinner themselves. It’s not rocket science to cook a bird and some veg.
They use absolutely everybody.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.