Brian Dowling #6 Sell pampers ,buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do this, now what's todays look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they off to now? Is the grief woman up for the weekend or is it a Pipsy night? Must be for Pipsy if theyโ€™ve had the professionals in. Brian is never happier than when he is in this primping mode.

Reactions: 7
Id presume Pipsy wouldn't associate herself with the grief one. Say she's slinked off again home probs planning another rip off grief retreat. Brian has a great time of it

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else get/want lots of days and nights out when their child was 5 months even if they could afford it?..never seen parents out more than these two

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else get/want lots of days and nights out when their child was 5 months even if they could afford it?..never seen parents out more than these two
It was the last thing on my mind I preferred sleep but then again I didn't have a revolving door of people staying at my house and doing the parenting for me

Reactions: 14
Brian is not a parent. Even when addressing her just calls her Baby like he did with his nieces and nephews like an uncle. Would it worth going out if u have spend all day getting ready. Just 2 get a few pics 4 Instagram.๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fecking lips and pout of him getting the makeup and hair done. Good Jesus who lives this way with a small baby to mind. As my mother would say, not used to anything the carry on of them! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Aoife should get rid of the extensions. Do nothing for her.

Reactions: 5
The lips look like when someone is dehydrated and retaining water ...dry and swollen not good looking at all

Reactions: 3
As predicted out with Pipsy. Iโ€™m surprised she allows Aoife to tag along. Do his sensible sisters not tell him to cop on with the make up artist for a bit of concealer and lip plump on his lips. An absolute dose of the highest order.
Get home and wash a few gifted babygros Brian.

Reactions: 8
So who had Blake today as Aurther had work and Aoife and Brian was getting done up all day for a night out who pays for all this??? Why gave a baby of your out more than in

Reactions: 1
So who had Blake today as Aurther had work and Aoife and Brian was getting done up all day for a night out who pays for all this??? Why gave a baby of your out more than in
Blake is paying for it with all her adds and content lately

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Brian is minted, he made a fortune off the back of Big Brother. Iโ€™d say he needs the help of a makeup artist to leave. Maybe suffers with social anxiety and the makeup gives him confidence..

• Haha
Pipsy did a right piss take out of his green blouse and bow.
Iโ€™d get a refund from the MUA if I were him, heโ€™s like a crolly dolly.

Reactions: 2
All that faff for a night out ๐Ÿ™„. Was it all because he was going out with Pippa?

I'm wondering too (another poster mentioned it further up) when their documentary is coming out. I mean those of us who watch their shenanigans on social media are going to find it very hard to relate to them or take anything they say or present seriously in it. On top of that they had about 15 outfit changes and layers and layer of make up each day of the shoot... there's just nothing natural or endearing in that, for me anyway. Plus they are not unique in having a baby by surrogacy. However there may be something unique in how that beautiful baby is their cash cow and how Aoife has tried to become an "insta hun" off the back of it. Will that be in the documentary?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.