Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how hard it is for Aoife having never had her own child. Surrogacy agencies insist the surrogate mother has had her own children for a reason
Yes, I thought that too. The urrogate mothers usually have had their own kids before bring a surrogate so it's not the "first" everything.

This is where I feel sad for Aoife and that it must be very hard, because it was her first pregnancy

Reactions: 8
Are they keeping her face hidden for privacy reasons? 🤣 Or selling the first pictures to the highest bidder? 🤮
Privacy reasons??!!! They wouldn’t know what privacy is. It’s all about the MONEY. Isn’t that right Orfur and Brian?? They’re disgusting. This baby has been and will continue to be exploited and offered to the highest bidder for publicity. They will literally sell this baby’s childhood for money. The amount of stuff they begged for all during the pregnancy has been nauseating. Not one thing donated to charity. Nothing. Thank his Aoife is being looked after by her sisters. She’s probably sick of the sight of these pair by now. Aoife will be fine. As for the name BDG number 2!! We should have guessed this!! I have a feeling if there’s another baby it will be BDG number 3. One of them is enough. I used to like them both but they have no morals in how this baby is being milked as a cash cow. We’ll get to see her face when enough money has been poured into their bank account. They seriously make me want to vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mother of jaysus this isn't handmaid's tale. Aoife became surrogate of her own free will, and fair play to her for doing so. Why presume she would be naive about childbirth and recovery, any woman would expect it to be a tough time, who are we to presume she was not well prepped for this time after the birth - its not like she didn't know it was coming and the circumstances. And this whole narrative about how sad for her to watch on but only as an aunt, that most surrogates would be a stranger- again, all conscious and free will decisions!! Jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mother of jaysus this isn't handmaid's tale. Aoife became surrogate of her own free will, and fair play to her for doing so. Why presume she would be naive about childbirth and recovery, any woman would expect it to be a tough time, who are we to presume she was not well prepped for this time after the birth - its not like she didn't know it was coming and the circumstances. And this whole narrative about how sad for her to watch on but only as an aunt, that most surrogates would be a stranger- again, all conscious and free will decisions!! Jeez!
The last few pages have really taken a turn that has made me uncomfortable. This post sums it up a lot.
Also, noone here, as far as I can tell, know them personally to be able to say how aoife is or isn't feeling. She could be having a great relaxing recovery in peace.

I wish her absolutely the best and hope whatever support she needs is freely available to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve hopped onto Arthur’s and Brian’s IG pages….ah look…Baby Blake is adorable (or certainly the back of her head is!) and I loved Brian’s comment about nothing preparing one for parenthood 😆. There was a sincerity about their posts today that make me really glad for them all… Their journey is only really just beginning as anyone here who is a parent already knows! Big shout out to the tattler here who mentioned the Gucci baby blanket being dry clean only! May Aoife be healing and recovering steadily. She is a super star.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It just makes me feel really sad. When I hear of women in couples unable to have children and being successful through surrogacy it makes me so joyful.
Call me old fashioned but this whole thing is just rather selfish
Where not in the dark ages anymore what old fashioned comments to make 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ why can't two men have a child should it only be man and women who have children

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think he’s just an old fashioned dad. There doesn’t seem to be any drama or issues there, Brian was just closer to his mother which is fine.

Reactions: 3
You do get the impression though that Holles St really bent over backwards for their (z list) celebrity birth. I think recording all the scans was wrong too. If the rest of us can’t take a photo while being scanner or record it (which is only right), why was it different for Brian and Arthur? And the hospital had a duty of care for Aoife as their patient and her mental health. They should have said no recording on phone/from RTE etc allowed
I have to say this is really bugging me too. I had my baby during covid lockdown and my husband was never once allowed to any scans or appointments and even still I couldn't take a video of the scan for him. A really lovely midwife let me record a soundclip of the heartbeat at one of my appointments but other than that he got nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hardly think Aoife went into this not knowing what was going to happen!! I’m sure they all went through counselling. Maybe this is Aoife’s choice not to be around the the next 6 weeks or whatever and not their choice. Her job is done to be honest!

Fully agree with this
Agree with all of this also, people are presuming a lot about Aoife. She is a grown woman with her own mind.

Reactions: 8
there’re so lucky to have her and I wish them all the best. Question though not sure if they have spoken about it, how does the state view them, like do they put her down as mother on birth cert? Ireland is so behind the times in terms of surrogacy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.