Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they having a baby shower? Do people who have surrogates usually have baby showers? I am not a fan of them myself and didn't want them before my own babies were born, so maybe that's colouring my opinion, but it just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe I just don't understand 🤷‍♀️
It's a good way to get loads of presents I suppose. I never wanted one either but some people must find them fun.

Reactions: 3
A baby shower for a baby you won't be keeping is just strange in my opinion. She's more mentally strong than any woman i know! I can't imagine having a baby shower, all that fuss over me, baby games etc etc etc and it's not your baby. How do you make a baby shower not about aoife and make it about Brian and Arthur with Aoife there?? Am i missing something?

Reactions: 9
I think two men and a surrogacy had theirs without their surrogate, maybe that’s be easier on Aoife

Reactions: 1
I think its tempting fate. Just go out 4 a nice dinner with friends as u may nt b able 2 4 awhile but would never give anything 4 a baby till it actually arrives. Mayb werid but it's bad luck 2 ave buggy/pram in house till baby arrives.

I personally hate baby showers. I only know one of my female friends who wanted one snd she's very me oriented. It's another stupid US tradition making its way in.

Also it's very difficult for people to attend who have experienced loss

No. She's having baby and then been moved to a different room and then not seeing the baby or them for six weeks or so after birth. Think that was it but open to correction on that one
Is this to stop her bonding with the baby?

Reactions: 7
I personally hate baby showers. I only know one of my female friends who wanted one snd she's very me oriented. It's another stupid US tradition making its way in.

Also it's very difficult for people to attend who have experienced loss

Is this to stop her bonding with the baby?
I presume that's what it is. Couldn't see any other reason for it but god knows with them pair

He won’t have the time for all that preening once baby is here, he’ll have to become a pro at 3 minute showers and his rollers will be replaced with a man bun!
I use to hate when people said this to me before having children. But in his case it's so true!!!!!!! Must be getting a lend of Pippa's nanny!!!!!

Do they ever eat at home? And why doesn't she tell arfur to eff off with his tiktoks? I couldn't put up with him. I'm still finding it weird him rubbing her tummy and broadcasting it for all and sundry to see. But that's probably just me

Reactions: 7
Who writes the sh#t Brian says in his ads? What a load of crap and so insincerely delivered lol. And is he using Pippa's house to video it at?

Jesus the San Pellegrino ad 🙈🙈🙈

I pray to duck he doesn't get BB (or whitmore, cannot abide her, give it to Dermot o Leary)

Reactions: 5
Jesus the San Pellegrino ad 🙈🙈🙈

I pray to duck he doesn't get BB (or whitmore, cannot abide her, give it to Dermot o Leary)
There isn't even the slightest chance Brian will be anyway near it. He's lower than Z list in the UK. Will be Rylan I'd say.

Reactions: 11
I know I’m not in their situation (but I will be, we are actively recruiting a surrogate for the last 6-9 months & have a way to go yet) but I can’t imagine would there be mixed feelings? I know he’s her bro in law but she also appears to be single. Assuming she is straight(my assumption based on nothing) then he’s a man, giving her attention 24/7, handling her and her bump and as gay as he is and as much as he is family, he’s not blood, she’s carrying his baby and I can’t imagine mixed with hormones that she won’t suffer hurt and feeling alone once baby comes. I know she has been counselled and they have spoken to people but having had a baby and felt all those feelings - at least I had my baby to bring home, I think she’s amazing I just think it has to be so hard and confusing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.