Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I don’t know how Aoife can listen to him heehawing like a donkey. Is everything really that funny?
Why did she get up and go with him to an early Sunday NCT appointment in the pissin rain?

Reactions: 3
God I don’t know how Aoife can listen to him heehawing like a donkey. Is everything really that funny?
Why did she get up and go with him to an early Sunday NCT appointment in the pissin rain?
She says coz they going for breakfast but no amount of breakfast would make me get up that hr and listen to arfur guffawing

Reactions: 2
I didn't think you could leave the NCT centre when your car was there. These 2 wandering around looking for grub. Do they ever eat at home, or does Orthur ever stop eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm been nit picky but was listening to Brian on his stories there and he said about he'll have to get accustomed to lack of sleep in a matter of weeks when they looking after the baby. Just thought his choice of words sounded weird but maybe that just me🤷‍♂️

Maybe I'm been nit picky but was listening to Brian on his stories there and he said about he'll have to get accustomed to lack of sleep in a matter of weeks when they looking after the baby. Just thought his choice of words sounded weird but maybe that just me🤷‍♂️
Yes I thought the way he phrased that was strange too but I suppose he has no connection to the baby yet. I'm sure that will come once baby is born. Like I commented ast night, they don't get it yet. How could they I suppose🤷‍♀️

What’s strange about that?
I just found it weird the way it came across. It was like they looking after a baby for a bit not that the baby was gonna be there all the time. It just reminded me of the way people say they babysitting their own kids

Reactions: 4
I just found it weird the way it came across. It was like they looking after a baby for a bit not that the baby was gonna be there all the time. It just reminded me of the way people say they babysitting their own kids
Totally got that vibe.....'when we are looking after the baby'. Think he means reading for the next 20 years lol. It's not like a designer purchase you can consign when you get tired of it. Brian in particular is going to get a total rude awakening I think.

Just heard. Ya “looking after the baby” was a strange turn of phrase to use but I wouldn’t read too much into it either. That said they are in for some land lol

She looks rightly pissed off and very tired. He should have dropped her home for some quiet time. She’s probably too nice to say no to going places with him. It must be exhausting listening to him and him recording every little thing. He of course got his big breakfast in the end too.

I don't know, I think she loves it. She's going to get a right land in a few weeks time when she won't even be let in the door. She looks absolutely knackered though.

Reactions: 8
They must be reading here as all of a sudden we see Harvey and two of the nieces, I only mentioned it that we hadn’t seen him

Reactions: 9
Why did Arthur have to drag her out of bed this morning for the nct. Surely he could have let her have a lie in, done the NCT himself and then collect Aoife and went somewhere? I felt sorry for her walking after him in uncomfortable footwear in the pissing rain. A man will never understand the discomfort 🥴

Will she be living with them after the birth?
No. She's having baby and then been moved to a different room and then not seeing the baby or them for six weeks or so after birth. Think that was it but open to correction on that one

• Wow
  • Sad
Why are they having a baby shower? Do people who have surrogates usually have baby showers? I am not a fan of them myself and didn't want them before my own babies were born, so maybe that's colouring my opinion, but it just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe I just don't understand 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.