Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she receive so much outright hate for just saying that 2 babies were enough. Do all these people who replied really believe in their heart and soul that Aoife was right to have two babies for them and actually it would be ok to have another one and another. Why is there so much support for this crazy situation? I’m mystified.
I can’t understand it either, the post was well written and had nothing but concern for aoife, her mental and physical health but the sheep couldn’t see it

also I can’t understand the support for those two dopes, they would give the impression that they are the only ones who are going through the surrogacy process, there are plenty of other people who are and have to deal with birth certificates issues too

Reactions: 15
And Orfurs amazing input ‘our hero’. Wow!!! The woman gives you 2 children and you manage to muster up the energy to write 2 whole words. Thanks. 🙄 these 2 are fast becoming the most irritating narcissists in Ireland.

Reactions: 23
They really are shooting themselves in the foot with all this exposure and downright narcissism. It can't last. It seems it's mostly their followers who fawn over them for unknown reasons. The entitlement of them absolutely boils my blood and I'm actually annoyed with Aoife grinning away in the photos pretending everything is ok like all of it is normal! I wouldn't be surprised if they "encouraged" her to "allow" them to post under the guise of shutting down the haters! 🙄
It has to all come crashing down soon, surely!?

Reactions: 16
Would have suited that company better to give those bottles to somebody who needs them instead of them pair of freeloaders.
Tati coming for two months. I'd imagine BDG is only delighted🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They really are shooting themselves in the foot with all this exposure and downright narcissism. It can't last. It seems it's mostly their followers who fawn over them for unknown reasons. The entitlement of them absolutely boils my blood and I'm actually annoyed with Aoife grinning away in the photos pretending everything is ok like all of it is normal! I wouldn't be surprised if they "encouraged" her to "allow" them to post under the guise of shutting down the haters! 🙄
It has to all come crashing down soon, surely!?
I think there's a peculiar dynamic at play there alright.
There's possibly an element of her enjoying the 'fame' and that plays into them making things public such as those photos, which really should have been kept private to those involved.

I think they will find that there's maybe just not that much interest this time around. They have had their time in the limelight with baby no 1. Theres not much of a story in going there again, perhaps.

Reactions: 10
Where will they put her?
On the freebie dining table? In a drawer? A tent in the tiny garden? Maybe share a bed with Aoife? Maybe not since she’ll be busy with feeds and rearing the toddler. But Tati seems a lovely lady - she knows the kind that Brian is too and is no fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dr Niamh was asked can you advertise baby formula,
You can’t. So is the guffawing donkey showing the gifted formula a breach? I can’t find anyway to report it on insta. Would asai work?

Reactions: 9
Thanks ladies (to add, couldn’t care how anyone feeds their kids, more that it’s just more grifting from these pair)

Reactions: 10
Most of the messages here are expressing concern for Aoife having absolutely no life of her own as she has paused any dreams, career and life of her own to birth and rear her brother’s children, cook for them and clean up after them every single day.

I think it was a lovely gesture first time around but it doesn’t sit right with a lot of people this time. They could always keep the whole thing off social media if they don’t want comments. I think they are taking advantage of Aoife’s position in life and she’s a bit vulnerable so can’t see it, and would rather throw away her own life where she felt she would never meet anyone, in order to experience mother hood in this way at least. And this suits them down to the ground as long as Blake knows to call her AUNTY Effidy. But it won’t be long before she’s calling her Mamma.
But isn't Aoife the biological mother?
---
The irony of it being gifted from ‘mumsandbabiesireland’
Yes because only women actually have babies

Reactions: 4
But isn't Aoife the biological mother?
---

Yes because only women actually have babies
Under Irish law Aoife is the legal mother of both children.

Currently, there is no specific legislation for surrogacy in Ireland. It is not legal or illegal.
This means the surrogate mother, who gives birth to the child, is the child’s legal mother and guardian. This is the case even if she is not the biological mother of the child (where her egg is not used). If the surrogate mother is not married, then she is the sole automatic guardian of the child.

If the commissioning father is the genetic or biological father of the child, he can apply for guardianship of the child under the Guardianship of Infants Act 1964. However, his partner does not have an immediate right to make such an application (even if she is the child’s biological mother). Instead, if the couple is married or in a civil partnership, the partner must wait 2 years before seeking guardianship or custody rights. These 2 years will show the court that the parent had day-to-day responsibility for the child’s care.

If the couple are cohabitating (living together but not married or in a civil partnership), the partner must wait 3 years before applying for guardianship or custody.

This has no impact on the surrogate mother’s status as the child’s legal mother and guardian.

Alternatively, the commissioning parents can seek to adopt the child in order to have a legal relationship with it.

If the child is being adopted, this must be done through the Adoption Authority of Ireland. In this case, there is no guarantee that the child of a surrogate mother would be placed with the commissioning parents.

I think by having Aoife living with them they have created an almighty mess, there is nothing to stop her from packing up both kids and leaving, no court in the land would remove a newborn and a toddler from the only mother they have known, and she would be recognized as their mother under Irish law. So by law, Aoife is the mother and sole automatic guardian, Arthur as commissioning/genetic father can apply for guardianship, Brian can pout and pose but for now no legal recognition, so we will see how things fair when that two year limit is up for the youngest, if Aoife is still in the house or if they have her listed on Done Deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17