Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there are regulations about how much notice must be given, and it varies I believe depending on how long someone has rented a house and so on. But it definitely wasn't just sprung on them.

They shouldn't have pretended to have bought the house. That was pointless.

Reactions: 8
They must have had to leave the fancy coffee machine beginning in the rental. No stupid pics of his stupid designs. Back to instant for Arthur.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They must have had to leave the fancy coffee machine beginning in the rental. No stupid pics of his stupid designs. Back to instant for Arthur.
Brian bought the coffee machine for Orthurs 40th birthday. I also remember him carrying it to the new house in the passengers seat of the car. I think that and their own bed that they shipped from LA was all they brought to that house other than their clothes
You spoke too soon 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It was a insta move pure and simple, their while lives revolve around insta and social media, it’s really sad and Blake and the new baby are jus part of the show
It's reckless not to have stability for the kids, what's going to happen when they cannot afford to keep this new place on but the kids are in school. Will they stay in the catchment area for the school or be moving the kids from school to school, disrupting friendships and routine all so they can look the part on Instagram. If they can (barely) afford to pay 5 grand a month in rent for this new house why not buy in somewhere like Maynooth or Celbridge, and commute into town for work. Lots of people live in areas that meet some of their needs, not all, and make do as it means security.

Reactions: 9
Agreed, I am not living where I had planned but I have security in that I am not in over my head, not loaded but making sure that I can live

Reactions: 7
So the child is playing with a candle in a glass jar... on a glass table... and all he's concerned about is fingerprints?

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe the move was sprung on them, they have led people believe it was sprung on them just like they led people to believe they bought the house at the K Club
they definitely legally would have to be given notice of the landlords intent to sell.
and as I said if it was sold, I presume there were viewings?

Will they stay in the catchment area for the school or be moving the kids from school to school, disrupting friendships and routine all so they can look the part on Instagram
Exactly, and it can be hard even getting places in schools, in the first place, never mind if you're moving around.

Notice Brian with the what’s AUNTY Aoife doing.. lest Blake get confused and think Aoife is anything but her aunt 😆 and what is she doing? oh I’m sure aunty Aoife is over there mopping the floors after cooking and tidying up while 8mts pregnant carrying Blake’s sibling. Wtf are you doing Brian

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's always fine too like she can never say I'm bloody awful, I'm exhausted and can't wait for this pregnancy to be over. I'd say she's the same with them too.

Reactions: 7