Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He rolls out the sob story yet he’s not been involved in any campaign as far as I remember since the surrogacy began. Lip service

Reactions: 16
He’s like a keyboard warrior. Phone interviews & social media is as good as it gets with him. Let someone else do the fighting for his gain. How present is he in Blake’s life, work aside, he’s rarely alone with her & doesnt even join them for holidays. I’m guessing this time it’s because he’s saving his leave for when the baby arrives but he barely spent time with them when they flew to France last year. He spent the time he was there drinking & then flew home alone all dramatic about missing his baby while Arthur stayed on for over a week. Days off are spent getting tan, nails & facials.

Reactions: 16
He rolls out the sob story yet he’s not been involved in any campaign as far as I remember since the surrogacy began. Lip service
Brian has no interest or intention to campaign for the rights of surrogates.
Brian just wants the law to change immediately to suit his circumstances.

Reactions: 21
Exactly! In order to be identified legally a child has to have a mother and father on the birth cert. It takes a sperm and an egg Brian to make a baby. You cannot obliterate the biological mother off the birthcert. Although Aoife isn’t the bio mother she carried her and gave birth to her so she’s on the birth cert. Brian has a complex about not being the kids father. If he was more present and acted like a dad, regardless of not being the bio father, it wouldn’t matter. He’s such a thick dope.
---
He hasn’t got the brains to organise a rally - I’d go for the facial and spray tan!

Reactions: 13
As others have said, why doesn't he actually do something about it, rather than getting yet another newspaper article? I would say most people roll their eyes and say, this fella again 🥱.

If he feels strongly enough about it, set something up to try to get the law changed, or whatever it is that's required.
Hot air as usual, and publicity. That's all that he is about.

Reactions: 13
My mums husband is not my dad but he loves me just as much as my 2 sisters. It doesn't matter whos name os on a birth cert, sounds like he's having a kitty party for himself

Reactions: 12
Brian doesn't even open his emails on work he has other people screenshot them and WhatsApp him them he is so lazy so not a hope he will get up off his arse and campaign for this

Reactions: 10
Surprised Arfur hasn't rolled out a Girls Aloud story yet seen as they're in Dublin this weekend

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Brian will be there the weekend in the 3 arena god forbid he would spend some time with blake

Reactions: 5
Poor Blake. Anyone know what’s Aoife’s profession!! Bar nanny and surrogate

Reactions: 7
Yes and it really doesn’t make them any less parent just because their name isn’t down. Really anyone can parent a child and a lot of people are doing so in all kinds of complex situations.
---
He’s not invested in her really. She’s Arthur’s child. Brian is not equipped to be a parent. Biological or not. He’s just not cut out for it. I know someone in my own family that’s like that. Some people just can’t deal with kids. They are too narcissistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.