Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's as much about them as it is about her, this decision 'to step back from social media.'

If memory serves me, she wasn't seen very much in the early stages of this pregnancy. They probably knew that it wasn't going to be all wonderment and acclaim for them this time around. Didn't they get a book out of the fact that she was carrying the first baby for them and so forth?
Plus, as has been said, the family probably weren't overly enthusiastic about her being a surrogate, a second time around.

As an aside, I saw them described as 'boys' in one of those articles. They are forty something year old men. Not boys, FFS. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the same for normal people there a big deal for tge first.... the second...thrid... its oh congrats ! And on with life, my second there was a big deal because my eldest was nearly 9 but it died down fast!

Reactions: 5
His acceptance speech was woeful and tacky, why does he always let himself down. I think the whole award night was tacky though in fairness and excessive knowing everyone struggling at the moment with a cost of living crisis and lots of people homeless too. V sad. These people are so not in the real world or even a small bit relatable.

Reactions: 21
The whole thing was tacky. Same people there every year. The stylist who won (never saw her before) wore a pair of denim jeans and a denim jacket/shirt combo. Grand, but I saw better style at my dentist app this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These people are so not in the real world or even a small bit relatable.
If fakeness and insincerity could be bottled and put to good use, like running buses on it or something, there would be enough in that hotel last night to power Dublin Bus for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His acceptance speech was woeful and tacky, why does he always let himself down. I think the whole award night was tacky though in fairness and excessive knowing everyone struggling at the moment with a cost of living crisis and lots of people homeless too. V sad. These people are so not in the real world or even a small bit relatable.
Yes I was omg, he was the most honest though when he said he was the thirstiest witch there and I also reckon it bugged Alan Hughes’s to present it to him,I reckon AH is another prima donna

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Orthur really pushing the fact he’s so in love with Brian and Brian is his baby 🙄
For some reason they are becoming more unlikeable at the moment, to me anyway.
The notions of them in their gated community and Brian lickin Pipsy and trying to stay in with her. Legohead didn’t offer to help Orthur move did he, even though he’s another one with literally nothing to do all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If fakeness and insincerity could be bottled and put to good use, like running buses on it or something, there would be enough in that hotel last night to power Dublin Bus for years.
You'd be afraid to go for a slash because everyone would start gossiping about you.

Reactions: 4
Poor Aoife won't get any sleep now they've put Blake in a bed and she's a le to open door. Sure they'll sleep grand on the top floor 🙄

Reactions: 6
Poor Aoife won't get any sleep now they've put Blake in a bed and she's a le to open door. Sure they'll sleep grand on the top floor 🙄
I was thinking the same the child will be up all night the house is probably still strange to her as well

Reactions: 7
This situation is just so fucked up. It really is. Aoife has given birth to Blake. She is her "nanny" and it will be the same with the new baby. She comforts her, she cares for her and now she will be closest to her at night time.
But, when big decisions have to be made, where she goes to school, discipline, when she gets her ears pierced, the other two oafs will call rank. It's just wrong.

( two sides notes. The chest of drawers are so high, they look dangerous. Also, I wish they would bloody tie her hair back out of her face.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same the child will be up all night the house is probably still strange to her as well
So no stair gate on the door? Surely the child could just wonder around the whole house and so anything at night?

Reactions: 2
Hope that chest of drawers is attached to the wall🫣god bless aoife she’s probably put down some night trying to get buhlake to stay in her bed. I remember when my little one figured it out. The freedom for her, not for me!

Reactions: 7
See how they said the other sister is minding Blake today while the work 🙄 probably cause everyone saying they are using Aoife

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Getting the hair and make up done again. Wonder what "work" entails today?🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.