Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's fantastic she can do this again for them , I'd imagine this time the donor egg has been fertilised by Brian's sperms.maybe she feels this is the best of both worlds she has an extra special bond with these babies but not all the responsibility and knows those children will always be closer to her than maybe the other aunties.
I know a few female couples who have had a male relative be their sperms donor , maybe a brother of the girl who wasn't going to be the pregnant one , so then they both feel the baby has both families genetically involved .
I wish them both well and aoife a healthy pregnancy
Brian said he is infertile.

Reactions: 1
I'm honestly very sad for Aoife. She should be investing in herself these years. She works as a hotel receptionist i believe or worked pre pregnancies and doesn't gave her own place to live etc. She deserves to try build a future and set herself up career wise not be at the beck and call of these two selfish begging scroungers.

Reactions: 18
I suspected Aoife was being used again & reading here confirms it!!That poor girl...feel so bad for her..rent a womb for them to have another child to pimp out🙄
She's as bad as then for attention, she walks about like she is a full blown A list celeb. She's not all there upstairs, definitely has a vulnerable side to her. This situation is not popular with the wider family unit I can assure you ive been told from someone close to the wider family. The cousins across the road from the family home don't speak to them anymore anyway.

Reactions: 13
And just in case anyone has forgotten it, or is unaware of it, I'm attaching the post that was made about it, at the time. How fcuking dare they comment about other women in the ward! 😡

Sile Seoige kicked off about his comments about the Irish language, but apparently let this pass by, unremarked. Ugh.

View attachment 2806267
Sure of course Aoife was in better form than those poor other mums, they had major abdominal surgery & were looking after a newborn immediately after!
And was Aoife in a ward with new mums & babies while them two idiots were in a private room filming their insta stories? My heart aches for her a little & yet she is doing it again. I really hope she’s a strong circle around her.

Reactions: 15
And it’s so obvious that if it does come out that it’s Aoife carrying and they get criticism, that they will put it down to homophobia, and not address the actual issue which is that people are concerned that they are using Aoife who seems vulnerable as a baby making machine

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is shocking that Aoife is doing this again. I have heard through other people that know the family that there are difficulties there. Just something missing. I would love to know what the Dad and sisters think of it all. I don’t believe for one second they could be happy about this. Shame on them for not standing in to protect her. She’s a single 35 year old. She should be out there living life to the max.
I bet they've tried many times to get her out of the situation but unfortunately dumb and dumber have her wrapped around their little fingers and there is no way she's leaving now.

Reactions: 6
I'm honestly very sad for Aoife. She should be investing in herself these years. She works as a hotel receptionist i believe or worked pre pregnancies and doesn't gave her own place to live etc. She deserves to try build a future and set herself up career wise not be at the beck and call of these two selfish begging scroungers.
So what happens if they divorce? She has no home of her own and house prices are crazy in their area, I can't imagine hotel receptionists make huge money, now is the time to be building a secure financial future for herself. She is making the classic mistake lots of women make, sacrificing their career to be at home raising a family while the husband works, except she's not married and legally they're someone else's children. She is relying on the goodwill of a pair of selfish idiots that could flounce at any time and make her homeless.

Reactions: 5
I agree they are taking advantage of Aoife but I pray to god she doesn’t read this tattle thread as some of the comments albeit true are hard hitting for a girl on her own who will have handed over two babies. I hope Brian and Arthur do right by getting her all the help she’ll need post delivery.

Reactions: 12
Never knew that , maybe they use aoifes owns eggs then .
They're not Aoife's eggs, they've stated this. They used a donor egg from a Portuguese woman for Blake (and used a clinic there too).

I was just reading an old interview and they said in it that Blake was the last embryo they had in the freezer, so they must have had to start over for Baby 2.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.