Breast feeding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she chooses feeding wise I hope it’s not gonna put too much pressure on her cult to do the same (ie feeling like a bad mum if they can’t breastfeed should she choose that)
IMO she should keep how she’s feeding him private. There’s no need at all to share that unless she’s making money out of it 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMO she should keep how she’s feeding him private. There’s no need at all to share that unless she’s making money out of it 🤷🏽‍♀️
I kinda agree but also she’s shared everything else so we know she’s gonna share that

Reactions: 2
This. With knobs on. Totally agree. If she shows feeding on stories, she will be inundated with opinions on her choices. And if she goes 'Gretel' over that, she only has herself to blame. No-one needs to know how/when she's feeding her baby.

Reactions: 4
She will find a way to make money out of anything. It’s what she does best. Let hope she labels it properly

There's no need to, but there's no need for most of what she does!

I hope it was a vag, the poor mites immunity needs all the help with her toxic home.

She will find a way to make money out of anything. It’s what she does best. Let hope she labels it properly
If she is bottle feeding and in any way shape or form and promotes formula milk, she's risking having her Instagram account shut down by Instagram, it is against their policy to break the law on your account.

If she is bottle feeding and in any way shape or form and promotes formula milk, she's risking having her Instagram account shut down by Instagram, it is against their policy to break the law on your account.
Genuine question why would promoting formula be against the law? Nothing to do with the Grinch (as much as I want her account gone) just curious in general.

Reactions: 1
Genuine question why would promoting formula be against the law? Nothing to do with the Grinch (as much as I want her account gone) just curious in general.
It’s against the law to advertise or promote formula. This means it can never be discounted as well.
Don’t know why, I guess to improve BF rates as the uk have the lowest in the world?
I breastfeed but don’t have anything against FF

She’s doesn’t have to promote formula to make but there’s plenty of opportunities with both breast and bottle feeding to promote various items and make money. It’s been discuss in previous threads. When I said that she labels it properly I mean that she adds ad or gifted etc.🙄

It’s against the law to advertise or promote formula. This means it can never be discounted as well.
Don’t know why, I guess to improve BF rates as the uk have the lowest in the world?
You can’t promote first stage formula but stage 2 and so on you can. That’s how the companies get around. Also you don’t need to move onto stage 2 etc.

Thank you. I’ve read the links and i can say that is one regulation I am not happy with. I honestly believe each to their own and that regulation feels too BF sides (as someone who would like to try to BF if I ever have a kid)

It is regulated to protect babies. Please read the breastfeeding thread for more information. Example. A formula company dressing up as nurses and giving free formula to mothers in 3rd world countries which directly resulted in the death of babies due to mothers not being able to afford formula and not having clean water to make it. Educate yourself
Hang on nowhere did I say let’s hand out unregulated formula. And formula in 3rd world counties is especially bad because A costs and B unclean water. IF we regulate formula so it’s safe and ensure ALL women can access the information they need for all types of feeding easily and safely it would be better. I just feel like any type of feeding is demonised and that needs to stop.

Hang on nowhere did I say let’s hand out unregulated formula. And formula in 3rd world counties is especially bad because A costs and B unclean water. IF we regulate formula so it’s safe and ensure ALL women can access the information they need for all types of feeding easily and safely it would be better. I just feel like any type of feeding is demonised and that needs to stop.
We are not talking about unregulated formula. We are talking about REGULATED ADVERTISING.
Formula is regulated to a safe standard. It's not allowed to be ADVERTISED because of formula companies.

Reactions: 3
And I’m allowed to not like the regulation. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If we don’t allow representatives to visit hospitals (still regulate the personal contact) but allow formula for newborns to even just be mentioned in ads i personally don’t see why that is bad. To be fair, I’d also want to see ad for breastfeeding in that case. Ideally instantly following the first

Bloody hell at this thread. The comments from all sides were so supportive 🙄 no one tears down a mum like a fellow mum

Reactions: 4
If I was to have a child, I wouldn't feed my kid animal products of any sort, including dairy formula. It would be soy or another suitable equivalent. I imagine I would get a lot of grief for that despite already doing a lot of research NOW...
Just curious, would you breastfeed? As that’s dairy.

Reactions: 3
This made me think about everything. I know that sounds strange but I've never thought about our breastmilk being dairy 😂 now I feel like a 35 week pregnant cow ready to be milked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, I would try. I obviously meant non-human milk as per the earlier sentence :)

This made me think about everything. I know that sounds strange but I've never thought about our breastmilk being dairy 😂 now I feel like a 35 week pregnant cow ready to be milked 😂
LOL. Dairy is milk produced by mammals to feed their young ones. For some reason, humans feed their babies milk meant for calves 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6