Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going off how much of a princess she is it was predictable she would use pregancy for everything. I can imagine her hardly moving and Brandon waiting on her hand and foot.
She will literally be like a seal in a dressing gown parked on the sofa

Reactions: 4
Can’t be bothered to watch their videos so not sure if it’s been discussed but why did he upload these videos onto his channel? Would’ve expected it from her channel unless he’s turning his channel into a family one 🙄
Maybe since he has a lot more subscribers? And if they are interested in her being pregnant it might make them go to her channel?

Reactions: 3
Can’t be bothered to watch their videos so not sure if it’s been discussed but why did he upload these videos onto his channel? Would’ve expected it from her channel unless he’s turning his channel into a family one 🙄
They’re only “buzzing” she’s pregnant for the content so of course they’re going to become a family channel and sell out their unborn child from conception onwards🙃

Reactions: 10
So the never-not-fuming wotsit and the blinking slender man are having a baby. Jeez it’s gonna be either a McDonald’s nugget isn’t it or a Big Mac that rolls out as those are her beloved fast food menu items. ✨🍔🤍

• Haha
Why does brandonio blinkathon’s mum think this pout is a good look? She looks all wrinkled and weird🤢 imagine looking back at photos when you’re old and seeing you ruined every single one with that weird scrunched up mouth

Attachments

I used to love their content and found it entertaining sometimes, but now I feel like they’re just milking the pregnancy videos, and Brandon seems far more excited for these videos and the pregnancy than Erin!
---
It’s just cringing me out a bit

Reactions: 8
I used to love their content and found it entertaining sometimes, but now I feel like they’re just milking the pregnancy videos, and Brandon seems far more excited for these videos and the pregnancy than Erin!
---
It’s just cringing me out a bit
I think Erin said it was hard at the start so maybe why?

Reactions: 1
I think Erin said it was hard at the start so maybe why?
Erin might have had a rough first trimester which I’m not taking away from her. But she doesn’t get out of bed till late morning, has no work commitments, No other children to look after , so it’s not like she had to balance her first trimester and normal life. Like I said, it might have been rough for her, but compared to MOST she would’ve had a easy time

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe they hire his mum as a cleaner ! Too lazy to even clean their own house when neither of them barely work

Erin might have had a rough first trimester which I’m not taking away from her. But she doesn’t get out of bed till late morning, has no work commitments, No other children to look after , so it’s not like she had to balance her first trimester and normal life. Like I said, it might have been rough for her, but compared to MOST she would’ve had a easy time

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe they hire his mum as a cleaner ! Too lazy to even clean their own house when neither of them barely work
They are so lazy it’s ridiculous they even have someone to walk their dog. Like someone above said they have no work commitments so there’s no excuse for being this lazy. I don’t have children so don’t think I can speak about Erin having a rough trimester but why can’t Brandon clean the house. Guarantee you they will have a nanny when the baby comes too!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.