Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Erin makes fun of holly for this pout thing she does but Erin literally always does this weird thing with her lips too where she pouts them forward too. Does anyone know what I mean??

Reactions: 6
Erin is so annoying in Brandon's latest video
She so selfish and always shouting when there is no need

Reactions: 4
She has to mention a billion times when she hasn’t fake tanned. She literally looks better without it though, I hate how orange her tan usually looks

Reactions: 5
Is Erin okay why does she keep making that face? Yet she makes fun of Holly for pouting…

09743641-07BF-44B1-BF68-89F0A871AD58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, does Brandon cousin Ella (I think her name is) have a disability?

She’s got something else as well as epilepsy I can’t remember what video it was but they said she has some learning difficulties due to her disability but I don’t think it was said what she actually has

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.