Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to the strike it big podcast they were on this week? Said something in the description about family issues so wonder if they mention about their mum and dad splitting up.

Did anyone notice in the vlog Brandon seemed a lot more giggly and flirty with Ellie over Erin!

Reactions: 6
Erin kept putting her hands in front of her belly in her last video so I think she’s pregnant too

Surely she doesn’t think her extensions look good?
16754337-EB1E-4C39-8CCB-4F99A2EE5065.jpeg
6C6A2527-ABBD-48E1-9CCE-01F81AE65758.jpeg

Sorry this is picky but I hate this hairstyle she does. The claw clip is too big and too high up in her head
5F125FB5-5E79-4AF3-803C-6D59FB009F97.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hmmm i wouldn’t be surprised if she is pregnant
for one the views on their channel
! and brandon’s are declining! and a lot of youtubers are currently pregnant, they gifts amd many different video ideas alsoooo, she keeps nagging him to have one but they need to be careful they don’t end up like lucy flight having to get full time jobs as they don’t get views on youtube 😂

Reactions: 3
Getting a PR package from Au vodka when she’s said multiple times that she doesn’t drink and thinks she’s allergic to alcohol?

• Haha
Why do the have cleaners dog walkers and editors ? Do they actually do anything except film a 10 minute eating challenge once a week.
Surely the house isn’t Erins? She hasn’t been self employed for three years so wouldn’t have been approved for a mortgage

Why do the have cleaners dog walkers and editors ? Do they actually do anything except film a 10 minute eating challenge once a week.
Surely the house isn’t Erins? She hasn’t been self employed for three years so wouldn’t have been approved for a mortgage
They have people that clean the carpets as do I, it like a shampoo getting right in to the carpets, I know people that get there dogs walked by dog walkers as it help train them and be with other dogs as well, and I don’t know much about YouTube but I do know that they cut a lot out and shorten the videos not just Erin and Brandon but a lot of YouTuber do that, and Erin worked before youtube and she was doing brand deals on Instagram before you started her channel so she could have her name on the mortgage and no saying that they did but they might of not taken a huge mortgage out

They have people that clean the carpets as do I, it like a shampoo getting right in to the carpets, I know people that get there dogs walked by dog walkers as it help train them and be with other dogs as well, and I don’t know much about YouTube but I do know that they cut a lot out and shorten the videos not just Erin and Brandon but a lot of YouTuber do that, and Erin worked before youtube and she was doing brand deals on Instagram before you started her channel so she could have her name on the mortgage and no saying that they did but they might of not taken a huge mortgage out
Was this written by a pigeon?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched Brandon’s video tonight and felt like u could cut the tension with a knife for most of it 😂😂😂 and him moaning about picking up the rubbish that he left out and had blew everywhere I mean Erin was abit ott about it lol but I did agree he should pick it up. I would have anyway but uno!! Eurgh they annoy me lol.

Reactions: 5
Is there any videos where there isn’t tension between them? Literally, I’ve never seen any affection or chemistry between them, why are they together. They must just be comfortable together rather than in love

it looks like she’s not pregnant though

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Look how mad Erin looks when lee makes a joke about Brandon and Ellie 😂
View attachment 1676053

I was watching their videos and I can’t believe how much erin and Brandon bicker. It’s even worse if you compare them to lee and Ellie who seem loving. Erin lowkey bullies Brandon too. Why are they even together? There’s no chemistry at all

Wtf is this face too
View attachment 1676075

just saw the video pretty sure the sun was in her face 😂 she didn’t make any face at all at the comments he made

Is there any videos where there isn’t tension between them? Literally, I’ve never seen any affection or chemistry between them, why are they together. They must just be comfortable together rather than in love

it looks like she’s not pregnant though
I saw him on tinder a few years ago, did they meet on tinder? and he was on YouTube then as I saw him and recognised him so she's defo just with him for clout ! I mean look at him sorry but hes ugly !

Reactions: 2
I saw him on tinder a few years ago, did they meet on tinder? and he was on YouTube then as I saw him and recognised him so she's defo just with him for clout ! I mean look at him sorry but hes ugly !
I watched a clip of that random podcast they were on and she said she “manifested their relationship”. She was a FAN. She would see him in town when out with her friends and would point him out as some sort of local celebrity. She said she waved at him once and he didn’t wave back lmao. One day he DM’d her and she said she was watching his video at the time when he did 🤮 fangirl meets social media crush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I watched a clip of that random podcast they were on and she said she “manifested their relationship”. She was a FAN. She would see him in town when out with her friends and would point him out as some sort of local celebrity. She said she waved at him once and he didn’t wave back lmao. One day he DM’d her and she said she was watching his video at the time when he did 🤮 fangirl meets social media crush
oh please!!! she just saw an opportunity because hell never do better lets be real

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.