Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose face does he put onto his pics coz I wouldn’t kick that face out of bed and that’s not Brad.
Eeeee no!! I can still see Brad through the filters 🤢

And miracles do happen at Christmas! He's managed to stand up!!! Praise be the baby Jesus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There she is with her family doing normal family things on christmas eve, does she not think it's weird that his own family don't want to spend time with him? 👀

Reactions: 11
Yes literally five minutes after my post said about Jess’ chin. I’m sat here on my Todd, kid in bed fella on nights. He’s sat at a party refreshing tattle and we are the sad ones 🤦🏼‍♀️
Dirty little deleter!!!!
It's gone now but he keeps calling Jess big chin 🙄

Aww bless ya ❤ I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow sweets ❤

I've had Mr Ethel's family round for food so I'm knackered now. I'm having a cheeky Baileys in bed xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Little man 😂😂 did you hear her when he mentioned her chin? In a geezers voice "oh fuuuccck off brad" she definitely puts that baby voice on

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else wondering what he got her for christmas? A used pair of Versace socks and a tiffany bracelet maybe? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else wondering what he got her for christmas? A used pair of Versace socks and a tiffany bracelet maybe? 👀
🤣🤣🤣Pretty sure it was something from Balenciaga and a dyson straightener. She opened them yesterday, I think the polish celebrate the day before

Reactions: 6
he don’t stop stuffing his face how long they been seeing each other a month he’s there round the table like a beg.. I don’t get it she really is that stupid to actually believe this boy. Once he’s legs better he’s off

Reactions: 10
I can’t lie though that house Jess lives in is gorgeous

I can’t lie though that house Jess lives in is gorgeous

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.