Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Vicky in labour? She said she could be meeting her boy sooner than she thought

Reactions: 2
I’d hardly say he’s a woman though ? He obvs has money and earns well what ever he’s doing! Even if he’s living in air B&Bs and hotels and moving around! That must cost a absolutely fortune! So I’d hardly say he’s a woman lol. I’m pretty sure he could rent a house for £1000 a month! He moves around to much and lives his life so why would he do that 🤷🏼‍♂️
Come on Sayton, stop with your stripper name and come and have a proper chat! Questions;

1. How much tax do you pay a year?
2. How much filler is in your face?
3. What turned you into a narcissist?
4. Were you hugged enough as a child?
5. Do you sleep with your handbag on?
6. How did you break your ankle? Did you trip because you were wearing size 4 treds?
7. How many hags are you talking to behind jess’s back?
8. Do you have a conscious?
9. Do you plan on seeing and paying for your next child?
10. Are you embarrassed that you ever went near the biggest attention seeker in Coventry….Yas?
Come on, keep your thread alive because we’re critical right now Arms….

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Ergh been snooping and hate to bring it back to this thing. Yas barking at a dog like she is a dog. Poor dog looks so anxious, obviously hasn't been trained and possibly the owner screaming at it to shut up?!? Been a lurker on a couple threads but this has sent me over the edge to join. So cruel, breaks my heart.

Any information on the beautician from any of you lovelies would be appreciated, I am reporting to rspca. Or yas if you're reading, I would LOVE to re home that poor scared dog straight away - looks like the owner doesn't care for it anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ergh been snooping and hate to bring it back to this thing. Yas barking at a dog like she is a dog. Poor dog looks so anxious, obviously hasn't been trained and possibly the owner screaming at it to shut up?!? Been a lurker on a couple threads but this has sent me over the edge to join. So cruel, breaks my heart.

Any information on the beautician from any of you lovelies would be appreciated, I am reporting to rspca. Or yas if you're reading, I would LOVE to re home that poor scared dog straight away - looks like the owner doesn't care for it anyway.
Has she deleted her story because I only saw the beautician telling the dog to shut up. It’s a bit extreme to report her for that IMO

Reactions: 9
She needs reporting for whatever that dinner was she made

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because he can’t buy or rent a house as his money is all dodgy cash from his drug dealing or scamming.

if you had that amount of legit money, then why wouldn’t you invest in a nice house to take all your prostitutes home too?!

I’d hardly say he’s a woman though ? He obvs has money and earns well what ever he’s doing! Even if he’s living in air B&Bs and hotels and moving around! That must cost a absolutely fortune! So I’d hardly say he’s a woman lol. I’m pretty sure he could rent a house for £1000 a month! He moves around to much and lives his life so why would he do that 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Hes latest scam, now its invest 5k and is high risk. High risk = 100% chance you will lose your money.
Ig poll -83% not for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rate my plate of food 0 out of 10 it’s a no from me Yorkshire puddings as well weird

Reactions: 6
Sorry bradders mate I’m back off to truff’s thread your boring AF x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20211209_135437.jpg

20211209_135452.jpg

Is that the sound of wedding bells or BS? 😆 let's take bets, who thinks he will propose christmas day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.