Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah right Amish McGollum.. she’s in his DM’s sending nudes like she was yours when she knew you were seeing other girls 😂😂
I need receipts where’s the screenshots of these messages

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah right Amish McGollum.. she’s in his DM’s sending nudes like she was yours when she knew you were seeing other girls 😂😂
Oh piss right off!!…..so James Arthur has slid into the DM’s of a closed nobody’s profile with 1000 followers who, I’m sorry, looks like a man and sounds like a baby! Wtf am I seeing! 💯 Gollum knows that his threads are getting boring n his 5 minutes of tattle (none) fame is over so he’s desperately trying to spice tit up. Mate face it, when they took your ability to walk they took any interest you had with it, you’re a boring old man wearing slippers, living in a bed sit in Sheffield, settling down with a 2/10. Bring back slutty narcissistic sayton or your thread will die a death.

I just wanna know if she owns any other trousers than the cum bucket faux leather ones lol can smell the bacterial vaginitis from
Those things . Have a wash big Yas . Big Yas coming for us all with her link in bioooo.
I will say that Yas is prettiest one out of Brads conquests so far . But that fag ash voice is horrible .
It’s a sad day when you think that that Yas girl is the prettiest out of them all. Really bemuses me that sayton wants and honestly thinks he deserves top dollar Russian super models n the best bird he’s shagged is Yas from Coventry (I actually have no idea where she’s from but I imagine somewhere just as tit 🙈). Genuinely, the birds he goes with are just don’t fit with the image he’s trying to portray, they’re like low level street hookers 😅….def not the company a high flying stock market broker would keep 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Someone on here tracked it down to Jess when Amish McGollum done a screen shot of “all the desperate girls” trying to get a hold of him. He didn’t blank out Jess’s picture out properly.. then YasMEAN said in a story about a Jess sending pics and messages.

Can’t believe Jess is there knowing she’s like fourth best down the line 😂 WTF is wrong with these women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet he just typed out that message to James Arthur, screenshot it and then deleted it without sending. He's full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone on here tracked it down to Jess when Amish McGollum done a screen shot of “all the desperate girls” trying to get a hold of him. He didn’t blank out Jess’s picture out properly.. then YasMEAN said in a story about a Jess sending pics and messages.

Can’t believe Jess is there knowing she’s like fourth best down the line 😂 WTF is wrong with these women 😂
Sorry, I meant screenshots of the messages from James to Jess.

It’s a sad day when you think that that Yas girl is the prettiest out of them all
I think she’s the worst, she looks more like a man than Jess imo

Reactions: 13
My theory is that Yaz invested money with Bradders. That’s why she stuck around like a bad smell buzzing about her making her 17k then she’s realised it’s a scam and has ratted on him 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
James Arthur is following her though. Doesn’t look like she follows him back (now) he probably made her unfollow him 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh piss right off!!…..so James Arthur has slid into the DM’s of a closed nobody’s profile with 1000 followers who, I’m sorry, looks like a man and sounds like a baby! Wtf am I seeing! 💯 Gollum knows that his threads are getting boring n his 5 minutes of tattle (none) fame is over so he’s desperately trying to spice tit up. Mate face it, when they took your ability to walk they took any interest you had with it, you’re a boring old man wearing slippers, living in a bed sit in Sheffield, settling down with a 2/10. Bring back slutty narcissistic sayton or your thread will die a death.

It’s a sad day when you think that that Yas girl is the prettiest out of them all. Really bemuses me that sayton wants and honestly thinks he deserves top dollar Russian super models n the best bird he’s shagged is Yas from Coventry (I actually have no idea where she’s from but I imagine somewhere just as tit 🙈). Genuinely, the birds he goes with are just don’t fit with the image he’s trying to portray, they’re like low level street hookers 😅….def not the company a high flying stock market broker would keep 🤨
Lmfao love this she does look like a Coventry bird 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh! Sorry 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Well you know how much of a 🤥 Amish McGollum is.. or it’s Jess playing that shite ole game of messaging other blokes, then saying to the current one they are after her, I mean, how would James Arthur start following her in the first instance? How did he find a nobody from Great Yarmouth.
There’s certainly better out there, Jess smiles like she has a lemon and six wasps in her mouth. She’s obviously been messaging him like she did to old limpy bollox.

Plot twist, Jess is more of a slag than Amish Mc Gollum 😂 messaging guys left, right and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhhh! Sorry 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

I mean, how would James Arthur start following her in the first instance? How did he find a nobody from Great Yarmouth.
There's only one possible explanation for that, he's obviously a Tattler!

Yo James Arthur write Sayton in small font on your next story to show us you read here. (tbf I won't see it though I don't follow you, I've heard of your name but don't know any of your songs, soz about that)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Spot on. He’s seen yaz getting attention and couldn’t think of anything so brought James Arthur into it. Hahahaha I’m dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What does a Coventry bird look like 👀
I’m from Coventry so I can slag it off lmao Coventry is where the word “chav” originated as an acronym from social services for Council House And Violent . They aren’t allowed to use it anymore as it’s gone Main stream . Coventry is a hostile place and you don’t wanna come here lol it’s rough as hell . The whole sent to Coventry thing in history was the right thing to do lol

I mean slag* not hag . But hag works lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She's from Barnsley, but we lots of chav's too 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m from Coventry so I can hag it off lmao Coventry is where the word “chav” originated as an acronym from social services for Council House And Violent . They aren’t allowed to use it anymore as it’s gone Main stream . Coventry is a hostile place and you don’t wanna come here lol it’s rough as hell . The whole sent to Coventry thing in history was the right thing to do lol

I mean hag* not hag . But hag works lol
Well you learn something new everyday!

Reactions: 8
I’m from Coventry so I can hag it off lmao Coventry is where the word “chav” originated as an acronym from social services for Council House And Violent . They aren’t allowed to use it anymore as it’s gone Main stream . Coventry is a hostile place and you don’t wanna come here lol it’s rough as hell . The whole sent to Coventry thing in history was the right thing to do lol

I mean hag* not hag . But hag works lol
Where did you get that from? That’s not true at all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I did always think chav actually meant child originally but had been used in various ways over the years, which is basically what Wikipedia says. There is a reference to the council houses and violent though. Fascinating stuff 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.