Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And while you’re at it, anyone new here who knows Amish first hand, feel welcome to make an anonymous account and tell us what happened to his ankle last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi bus pass Brad 👋🏼
Just some quick questions:
1. Does Jess lick your bumhole?
2. Please tell us the truth about your foot, you just tripped over your own size 5s didn't you? There was no hammers involved. The only tool is you
3. How do you get your Amish beard looking so pube like?
Keep up the forex scamming tiny tears...need the money in the bank to treat those girls to their turkey teeth 👏🏼 all the best

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi bus pass Brad 👋🏼
Just some quick questions:
1. Does Jess lick your bumhole?
2. Please tell us the truth about your foot, you just tripped over your own size 5s didn't you? There was no hammers involved. The only tool is you
3. How do you get your Amish beard looking so pube like?
Keep up the forex scamming tiny tears...need the money in the bank to treat those girls to their turkey teeth 👏🏼 all the best
Tiny tears 💀

Bradley Weekes aks FX Supreme (double underscore not triple 😉) hook up with Sallie already !!! That will defo keep your thread active 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah sorry, the mocking of disabilities and using people with dwarfism for entertainment. Scum of the earth, no likeability whatsoever.

Reactions: 33
Nah sorry, the mocking of disabilities and using people with dwarfism for entertainment. Scum of the earth, no likeability whatsoever.
Can’t understand how people are warming to him, the sense of humour is all just in act with his narcissism

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t understand how people are warming to him, the sense of humour is all just in act with his narcissism
I remember that video in Dubai of Becky shouting at him to get off her and him pissed and coked out of his head saying he was "going to bleeping strangle her". I remember tales of him grabbing and throwing Vicky's dog. It's tit like this that ensures I will never warm to this short-arse malignant plastic gangster. He has no redeeming features IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Anyone notice when he was in the car stroking his own hair talking in his whiny voice he then pulled her hair and said oops shouldn't be doing that 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He's gonna end up a right fat fucker eating maccy ds and drinking slurpies every night. Might balance out his body with his fat melon head tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's gonna end up a right fat fucker eating maccy ds and drinking slurpies every night. Might balance out his body with his fat melon head tho 🤣
Maybe shes trying to get him obese so he cant physically run away from her? She seems to like her new role as nurse come waitress.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm beginning to think Jess took the hit out on Brad herself, just so she could long out her girlfriend audition and show just how "wifey" she can be over 6-8 weeks 🤮🤮

I'm interested to see the dynamics between him/Jess & Vick over these coming weeks. His op is due around the same time as his baby isn't it. He might end up in the bed next to Vick 😂
Also, coincides with the date Yaz gave with the police emoji. If he is in trouble, would he go so far as to smash up his own ankle to get some sort of sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
◇◇◇For anyone new on this thread◇◇◇

A quick episode of a day in the life of being Brad's girlfriend.

Everyone else has seen this but I thought I'd start smearing this thread seeing as people are falling for the narc BS.

Add to that grabbing a dog by the throat and throwing it across the room and the fact that he has been banned from seeing his first son because of domestic violence.

I get that he can seem funny, there are times when I think he can seem funny, my ex could make anyone laugh but he also got put away for a very long time for assaulting me on more than 20 occasions, the same funny man assaulted two dogs, his own mother, father and sister when she pregnant.

I bet Jack the bleeping Ripper knew a knock knock joke or two.

Let's all remember who this guy is and what he is doing.

tit off your shoe doesn't magically turn into glitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
J
◇◇◇For anyone new on this thread◇◇◇

A quick episode of a day in the life of being Brad's girlfriend.

Everyone else has seen this but I thought I'd start smearing this thread seeing as people are falling for the narc BS.

Add to that grabbing a dog by the throat and throwing it across the room and the fact that he has been banned from seeing his first son because of domestic violence.

I get that he can seem funny, there are times when I think he can seem funny, my ex could make anyone laugh but he also got put away for a very long time for assaulting me on more than 20 occasions, the same funny man assaulted two dogs, his own mother, father and sister when she pregnant.

I bet Jack the bleeping Ripper knew a knock knock joke or two.

Let's all remember who this guy is and what he is doing.

tit off your shoe doesn't magically turn into glitter.
Jack the Ripper 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He just wanted to feel like the tallest person at the party!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.