Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm awful when my husband is sick, I just roll my eyes every time he mentions it, he proper hates me when he's got a cold because I'm so uncaring, but bleeping hell why is it the only topic of conversation men can have when they're ill?

I suppose they haven't been together long and she wants to look after him, if they're still together in a year that bell will have been long since binned!
My sons are exactly the same! I do feel a little bit sorry for them being their mother, but ya know 🙄😂

There is NO WAY I'd give any man a bell!
That bell would have been shoved up his arse sideways within an hour with me.... but Bradders would probably like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My sons are exactly the same! I do feel a little bit sorry for them being their mother, but ya know 🙄😂

There is NO WAY I'd give any man a bell!
That bell would have been shoved up his arse sideways within an hour with me.... but Bradders would probably like it 😂
Subservient... Maybe it will develop into a really strong and stable co-dependent relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would stick that bell right down his neck 😂 I can see a seen from the film misery she’s lost the plot looking after him 😂

I’d be off with me crutches if I was you Brad 😂😂 she’s acting to sweet try and leave and watch her switch on your arse 😂your going no where
She probably paid someone to push him so he never leaves her lol. Run Brad RUN, haha oh no you can’t, never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lool😂😂😂

Brad you bleeping twaaaaaat! HELLOOOO
✨hiii SAYTON✨ He’s proper buzzing he has his own thread like a toddler who has tit in its potty the first time and claps 👏 when they get praise happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yea reading far too into it. I don’t live down south near where he is. I was awake with new born pups looking after them at 4am and I know of Brad cos of fallowing Holt and the drama in Dubai. Yea be been fallowing the lot. And it’s a bit easy to figure out when someone has been bundled into a white van. The old extortion torture routine is well documented. ESP when the Brad was crying in Hospital saying “there’s some bad people out there held at gun point smash my ankles.”
It’s not rocket science to figure it out. Sure he made the rookie mistake of posting were he was and it was out doors. Honestly there’s a few things people on here people have not being able to figure out and I’m baffled by how it’s that confusing.

Here for the goss and I’m getting accused of being in with the gangsters and people reporting me after they goaded me. Lol crazy on here

Not long again the same happened to a man on my street cos he always walked around with wads of cash. 8am he was bundled into a white van and battered Police knocking on the door that day looking for info. He never came back no one knows if he’s even alive. His neighbour was so terrified she moved out.
Intriguing post. What does this bit mean?

What reason did your neighbor have a big wad of cash?

Reactions: 5
Of course he’s linked his own tattle page, he really thinks he’s made it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it wrong of me that I atch quite like him, I mean the guy makes me chuckle like duck. I love a lil giggle yeah!! 🤭🤭 xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ehhh am not Brad! Am called Lucy loll. Soz guys tha a find him quite funny. I laugh at out me. I don't mean to offend yeah xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha I actually don’t hate him either. I think he’s a scamming misogynistic self involved prick but I can’t help but like the fact he’s got a good sense of humour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does he keep stroking his hair it's so creepy and that girly voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 find your balls man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only reason he’s tagged Tattle now, is because it doesn’t link back to the Becky Holt threads where all his shithousery is 😂😂

Anyone here from gangster dodger Amish McGollum’s story, go check the Becky Holt thread from the start.. you won’t be disappointed 🥳🥳

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.