Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ain't the ones with a permanent reminder on the internet of us walking around with our tits out high on balloons slurring "Becky big chin" 😂
Out of all the girls our bradders has been with I think yaz is the most toxic one! There is just something about her that makes her non likeable and the fact she was on her stories after her break from IG saying she wasn’t a bad person<< only people who are genuinely twats say that, like she was justifying her actions. I don’t care if she has one leg or not it doesn’t give you an excuse to drink drive, she’s an arrogant bleep who thinks she’s above everyone. If I didn’t have a mortgage or job (sorry yaz not on UC- work full time, earn a good wage and doing a masters on the side) I’d bleeping drop kick her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Out of all the girls our bradders has been with I think yaz is the most toxic one! There is just something about her that makes her non likeable and the fact she was on her stories after her break from IG saying she wasn’t a bad person<< only people who are genuinely tests say that like she was justifying her actions. I don’t care if she has one leg or not it doesn’t give you an excuse to drink drive, she’s an arrogant bleep who thinks she’s above everyone. If I didn’t have a mortgage or job (sorry yaz not on UC- work full time, earn a good wage and doing a masters on the side) I’d bleeping drop kick her
I don't get why she keeps going public than private.
Whyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 11
Whose the grass then? Yas we know you're obsessed with this thread, join in and stop being a stroppy witch
Oh yaz a bunion? I'm defo better looking than you and my tits are where they should be not round by my belly button
Stop reading here u saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the 17th December a scan date? 👀 just throwing the thought I had out there. Did she go and get hammered at any point after she mentioned the 17th Dec thing...? If she did I'm not judging but if she didn't maybe it's because she knew she was pregnant. I've been dying to say this a page back where everyone's asking if she's preggerz nobody remembered about the date 📅 💣 if I'm right I should be a detective. When did she say the 17th Dec?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is the 17th December a scan date? 👀 just throwing the thought I had out there. Did she go and get hammered at any point after she mentioned the 17th Dec thing...? If she did I'm not judging but if she didn't maybe it's because she knew she was pregnant. I've been dying to say this a page back where everyone's asking if she's preggerz nobody remembered about the date 📅 💣 if I'm right I should be a detective. When did she say the 17th Dec?
It was a police emoji i think

Reactions: 9
imagine :sick:another seed planted for Sayton conceived on bleeping yager bombs and Jaffa cakes bleeping hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She met him last weekend of October, what week is the first scan date? Unless the police emoji is her wanting child support? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came here to say exactly the same about head “when I did it” 😂 Silly twit fell over due to the weight of his own fat head.

Oh Yas, give it a rest now, it is getting embarrassing. Yasminator reminds me of Beggy and Gollum slagging us off, but then dumb & dumber arguing over podcast who these threads were about 🤦‍♀️

I remember him saying to her in a story about getting a test or something 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I rek yaz would love to be pregnant to sayton! Not sure why considering how he's treat vicky but It's clear as day she's not over him

Reactions: 17
I came here to say exactly the same about head “when I did it” 😂 Silly twit fell over due to the weight of his own fat head.

Oh Yas, give it a rest now, it is getting embarrassing. Yasminator reminds me of Beggy and Gollum slagging us off, but then dumb & dumber arguing over podcast who these threads were about 🤦‍♀️

I remember him saying to her in a story about getting a test or something 😂
Aye, an STI test maybe 😂😂

• Haha
What's on the menu for sayton? Jess: "Rice and that", spoken in the voice of a 5 year old. Its called curry love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't deal with them!
I'd be a tit nurse, I can just about look after my kids when they're poorly. Mr Ethel has to sleep in the spare room when he's ill and literally gets his food lashed at him on a tray (if he's lucky!)
So her voice and the molly coddling is getting right on my tits!

• Haha
I would stick that bell right down his neck 😂 I can see a seen from the film misery she’s lost the plot looking after him 😂

I’d be off with me crutches if I was you Brad 😂😂 she’s acting to sweet try and leave and watch her switch on your arse 😂your going no where

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't deal with them!
I'd be a tit nurse, I can just about look after my kids when they're poorly. Mr Ethel has to sleep in the spare room when he's ill and literally gets his food lashed at him on a tray (if he's lucky!)
So her voice and the molly coddling is getting right on my tits!
I'm awful when my husband is sick, I just roll my eyes every time he mentions it, he proper hates me when he's got a cold because I'm so uncaring, but bleeping hell why is it the only topic of conversation men can have when they're ill?

I suppose they haven't been together long and she wants to look after him, if they're still together in a year that bell will have been long since binned!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.