Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚ Full time dossers, oh yas whilst you're doing requests off here can you do a screenshot of last year's business accounts as I feel there's only one sneaky "dosser" round here ๐Ÿ˜‰ would actually love to be a full time dosser but unfortunately have a mortgage to pay.

Maybe she just wants to stay relevant to get her own thread seeing as she's at nearly 10k followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm kidding yas love you're not interesting enough to warrant a thread

• Haha
Reactions: 37
๐Ÿ˜‚ Full time dossers, oh yas whilst you're doing requests off here can you do a screenshot of last year's business accounts as I feel there's only one sneaky "dosser" round here ๐Ÿ˜‰ would actually love to be a full time dosser but unfortunately have a mortgage to pay.

Maybe she just wants to stay relevant to get her own thread seeing as she's at nearly 10k followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm kidding yas love you're not interesting enough to warrant a thread
she makes some bold presumptions doesnโ€™t she? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the irony of saying these discussions on here are enough to push someone to suicide whilst being happy to slag us all off and TRY to make us feel bad about ourselves. Moping about and being obsessed with a lad who you briefly entertained a month ago is what you need to address and thatโ€™s the only reason youโ€™re mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We ain't the ones with a permanent reminder on the internet of us walking around with our tits out high on balloons slurring "Becky big chin" ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
bleeping dole dossers! Yas love,Iโ€™m just about to start six 13 hour shifts for the NHS love. Iโ€™ve probably paid more in tax & national insurance than youโ€™ve ever earned.
Pipe down & come back when youโ€™re more mature & have a proper job!
Mind you Iโ€™m dreading my six shifts on ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
350DDDC5-4460-4CB8-9645-ADB0A3A648E4.jpeg
7AE96D2F-3DBD-49A9-831A-9EC88F4E5DCF.jpeg
1D2E6E32-2498-48EB-8C98-2D512FDFBB6F.jpeg

Yaz get over yourself! Hardly anyone's talking about you on here๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฃ you're just craaaaving the attention dumb witch. Move on๐Ÿคš๐Ÿป

• Haha
She literally only gets mentioned when she's mentioned him first. No one is giving daily updates on you Yaz.

He must be good in bed or something because why else would these girls be so obsessed. I'm only "obsessed" (read mildy interested) because he's entertaining, I wouldn't want the narc, scamming bleep within 2 foot of me in real life. I used to work in a pub I have met 2546 Bradley's before, and they all end up with the same crappy life after they turn 40.

• Heart
Yas going off on tattle, we are all on the dole apparently ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I'm not sat in bed in my mum's house making tiktok videos
Hahahhaha hhah yes girl hhahhhh

I honestly think she does it to stay relevant on here. Sheโ€™s probably been up all night refreshing the page. She doesnโ€™t have to get up for work letโ€™s be honest. Seen her in a shop but have you ever seen her working๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Even if I was a dole dosser Iโ€™d prefer to be one than a sad little witch who gets her tits out,
does balloons, messages fellas who are shagging someone else and drink drives/drives using a phone.

Yas you have NO room to talk haha, grow the duck up little girl, youโ€™re pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
And also, they aren't an ex when you literally went out with them for less than 2 weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The girl has some front... take responsibility for your own bull tit .. your own doing get over your self.. Tits out doing balloons looking in to a camera as heโ€™s filming u plus you shared him not me you went there .. what ever else you did when you was fking Brad come on now use your head not just your mouth.. cheek of some people dole dossers I tell you what your nothing but a cheap filthy cow who fucks boys first night and what ever else filthy u do cheek

Reactions: 15
Do you think it's his type that all the women he goes with still live at home with parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think it's his type that all the women he goes with still live at home with parents?
Yeah cause no own with a home if there own with date a homeless, bed hoping, size 5 toodler shoes, handbag wearing, Pubic bearded man child with zero morals and zero manners, but then thatโ€™s just me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hey Carl you bleeping bellend ๐Ÿ‘‹ shouldnโ€™t you be busy at work? Oh and can you start raising your child to not swear, itโ€™s not cute or funny. Thank you for taking the time to read this ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See his dry ass belly burnt to a crisp off the sunbed! Jess give the boy some cream ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.