Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a silly little bleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ alone in bed desperately trying to stay connected to Brad.

Show us the screenshots he’s watching your story or all the missed calls πŸ€”πŸ€£

no one is talking about anything about you other than the fact you’re a pathetic little witch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tom I can't believe I forgot to ask you this. Sorry if its been answered and I somehow missed it. You know the beer bottle you had in the car on live, is it the same one involved in the stabbing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom I can't believe I forgot to ask you this. Sorry if its been answered and I somehow missed it. You know the beer bottle you had in the car on live, is it the same one involved in the stabbing?
Wrong thread hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed that when he said the surgeon called (?) And he has to change his cast as the swelling has gone down SINCE I DUNNIT πŸ€”πŸ€” hammer gets a mention but think he slipped up there πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yas going off on tattle, we are all on the dole apparently πŸ™„πŸ™„
I'm not sat in bed in my mum's house making tiktok videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Noticed that when he said the surgeon called (?) And he has to change his cast as the swelling has gone down SINCE I DUNNIT πŸ€”πŸ€” hammer gets a mention but think he slipped up there πŸ˜†
He is such a melon πŸ€ͺ he defo slipped up. Why is jem jess going along with this charade? Pair of dickheads

Reactions: 12
SORRY! How did I manage that. I'll see myself out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wish Brad had a Tom and a Adelllllle to give us the inside scoop to the madness. How do no insiders ever pop on and clue us all up πŸ₯Ί surely to duck there’s a neighbour of some description?! There’s always a neighbour!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her posts weren't about Bradley Weekes. Then posts a screenshot of Bradley Weekes viewing her stories. Makes sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know, as if anyone is sending her screenshots πŸ˜‚ (I was being sarcastic re the grass πŸ˜‰)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he actually confirmed his ankle is just dislocated?

I can't watch the story because I have a bed invader

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.