Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

and people reporting me after they goaded me. Lol crazy on here
jeez calm down, stop getting into arguments and messing up threads with your pEoPlE ArE RePoRtInG mE disingenuous tit.

Anyone coming onto tattle and throwing instults around at posters will get a warning as it's against the rules.

Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surprised shes not got him a bell so she can be at his beck and call. Never seen anything like it, he could get up off his own arse and cook his own breakfast. 6 weeks around her will drive him nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless these pair start having some serious murder soon im gonna have to stop watching. Together they are a double whammy of smarmy puke 🤢🤮

Reactions: 9
I say good on him for taking this in good spirit. Most other ‘influencers’ would be on a hunt down and block spree.

Reactions: 20
Whoever said that Jess looks like Jem Lucy, I can’t unsee it. The voice is defo put on though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 Lactulose and those Injections... He's making out he's a wounded soldier.... That's standard c section aftercare get over it buddy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone still follow Yas? She’s obsessed with Bradley, her stories tonight, talking about being a mother ‘if you know me you know’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then a load of crappy TikToks about her being better than an ex and his new gf, pathetic. She’s either doing it for us, him or both. Desperate little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone still follow Yas? She’s obsessed with Bradley, her stories tonight, talking about being a mother ‘if you know me you know’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then a load of crappy TikToks about her being better than an ex and his new gf, pathetic. She’s either doing it for us, him or both. Desperate little girl.
I saw that.... is she hinting she's up the duff?

Reactions: 3
Yas who? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.