Bradley Weekes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf that person won’t even be real, be him messaging himself from another phone, we know he’s done it before 😂 when his thread gets dry he always posts something cause he knows it ends up on here.

Reactions: 14
Tbf that person won’t even be real, be him messaging himself from another phone, we know he’s done it before 😂 when his thread gets dry he always posts something cause he knows it ends up on here.
Yeah I reckon this is fake. It’s just his hole obsession

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what his friends all think of this, from his videos in the past they seem quite laddish / chavvy. He thought he was ballin when he was saying how many hundreds of thousands he was making from trading, there’s no way someone earning that level of money would be doing this, no shame to sex workers, I actually think it’s great that so many women are earning a killing through OF! But surely if you were minted it’s not something you’d think to do!

Reactions: 5
I wonder what his friends all think of this, from his videos in the past they seem quite laddish / chavvy. He thought he was ballin when he was saying how many hundreds of thousands he was making from trading, there’s no way someone earning that level of money would be doing this, no shame to sex workers, I actually think it’s great that so many women are earning a killing through OF! But surely if you were minted it’s not something you’d think to do!
He’s doesn’t have friends
The the only times he’s goes out binge drinking is on first dates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I remember my first time at a rave Brad. My god he’s such a bleeping ick. Imagine being with a lad recording himself like that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he in a club in those crappy glasses ?
I bet he can’t see duck all !
I honestly do not know how anyone finds him attractive
He is like a walking ICK 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
UK pleasure boys in the daily fail today in some hot water for doing naked routines etc… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.