Bradley Weekes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does his head look so massive, it looks photoshopped onto the body!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope she gets his name tattooed on her so when he fucks her off for the next moron, she has a constant reminder of how dumb she was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He could get a photo of that kind of ‘hobgoblin having an orgasm’ face Brad does and have that made into a tattoo. It would be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Bradley weekes has got his virgin ass a new job, at the fudge packing factory

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And from me, a thread suggestion: Shaming Vick for selling her knicks, whilst he's out here advertising for multiple dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I started following the threads around the later part of the Becky drama a few years ago never could I have guess where it would end up!!

I genuinely can’t believe that this man who I followed purely from the drama around dubai and the switching between girlfriends has had so many chapters! The fact it’s gone from him having a new girlfriend all the time, getting back with ex’s, back to another ex, the stories from their drunk nights out etc to such a sinister turn with what else is he capable of! There’s been a death, dating trans, sex work etc, offering his virgin bum out (lol) I honestly don’t know where it will go from here!!! What could be next?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm holding out for a full blown transition - Kim & Lin (Our Linda), girls weekend away with the boys (Ron and Tom).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm holding out for a full blown transition - Kim & Lin (Our Linda), girls weekend away with the boys (Ron and Tom).
I agree with this. Also tattle called it quite early on that he was into transgenders
---
The TS roadshow is back on!
He’s in Glasgow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And he has the audacity to call Vic out for sending used underwear?
Hypocritical little toad. How is this bleep nearly on his next thread?!

Screenshot_20240216_070818_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240216_070815_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.